Natty Haters!!

Everyone hate someone for something. LMAO gain weight ur too muscular or too fat lose weight ur too skinny or in planet fitness too fit. Fucking Goldielocks syndrome.

Now, that was a good read through of all you guys personalities!! Fucking priceles.....

And I would like to add one thing to your list, were much smarter, read more, and overall well versed in the human body inside and out way more then most people, and i think that would shock a lot of people. Now i know theirs a ton of morons who just take shit and don't know what it is or how it works, but i do know that the more freaky a guy looks the smarter he is, undoubtedly!

Very true. It's always something for Americans, but that's how our society is. People blame their lack of success on lack of PED's , how they don't have the time, how they are held back because of their race, religion, sexual preference, blah blah blah. Everyone needs an excuse or a crutch. Totally pathetic...

Very true. It's always something for Americans, but that's how our society is. People blame their lack of success on lack of PED's , how they don't have the time, how they are held back because of their race, religion, sexual preference, blah blah blah. Everyone needs an excuse or a crutch. Totally pathetic...

how do u think i feel, I'm a way too muscular white guy, catholic, and straight, i have the trifecta working against me in this fucking country! lmao

how dare i be an in shape white racist pig, who believes in GOD and the audacity to only wanna stick my dick in a female! lmao

how do u think i feel, I'm a way too muscular white guy, catholic, and straight, i have the trifecta working against me in this fucking country! lmao

how dare i be an in shape white racist pig, who believes in GOD and the audacity to only wanna stick my dick in a female! lmao

Preach it Boss!!

I'll trump you one, I'm Mexican and all that too! I love when I hear, oh I didn't know you were Mexican, you're so white! lol

My favorite, "go back where you came from." Fucker, I'm from Laguna Beach haha

If you are worried about what someone other than you is on, then you are definitely not one thing - big and strong. Seriously, cheating aka chemical enhancement in athletic performance has been going on since the dawn of humanity. The competitors in the first olympics ate bull testicles to get their test. Natty? - not so much. The ancient Chinese ate tons of ephedra and even buried their dead with it so they would be badass motherfuckers in the afterlife too. Natty? - nope. Vikings ate so much damn fat their levels set much higher than today's men.

Aside from these examples some of the baddest fuckers in history were pre steroid era - for example Author Saxon.

The point is shut the fuck up and train. I'm mostly natty now (haven't used anything in a year and a half) and spend absolutely zero time thinking about how I'm at a disadvantage or making an excuse to validate how much I suck ass!

- - - Updated - - -

And I would like to add one thing to your list, were much smarter, read more, and overall well versed in the human body inside and out way more then most people, and i think that would shock a lot of people. Now i know theirs a ton of morons who just take shit and don't know what it is or how it works, but i do know that the more freaky a guy looks the smarter he is, undoubtedly!
I can second this from the strength community too! Most of the lifters who hold records are brillant!

Just wanted to add a little saying I'm fond of in regards to this post about people talking shit on you.

You wouldn't worry so much what people said or thought of you, if you knew how little they did!

you forgot "capitalist". ;)

I still go with "if they matter, they don't care and if they care, they don't matter". Very true in my experience

Not a bad saying, but you would need the context explained of people talking hsit ect,,, otherwise your phrase could be taken as pretty fucked up lol

Back