Need Advice From More Experienced Brothers!!!

Arkanies

Hello I am relatively new here however I have done several cycles of mostly basic AAS. I have done the classic Test+dbol cycle (5 weeks), Equipoise+Winny+Metribalone<=Injectable (8 weeks) I have done many 12-16 week just test enethate cycles as well as being prescribed test cypionate by doctor for low T due to medication I was taking after being hit by a car while walking home from work. I am 30 years old In good physical condition save for a minor partial rotator cuff tear (supraspinatus) on right shoulder and will be buying 500IU of HGH to help try to rehab it while intensifying my daily stretching routine focusing on trying to eliminate the grinding sensation in my shoulder. It has gotten much better over time but I need to get a little more aggressive. Anyway I want to do a good 16 week lean mass cycle and have various compounds on hand I have been homebrewing and selling stuff locally to make a little extra cash to supplement my income since my accident has made me unable to work due to a head injury. I have the following things coming in next week
CLEN-40 (Clenbuterol 40mcg (100 tabs)
Sustanon Blend PREMIXED 10g
Clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Clostebol, Turinabol) 10g
Nandrolone Decanoate 10g
Boldenone Undecylenate 10g
Trenbalone Enethate 5g
and the HGH I will order within the next 3-4 weeks as I am receiving a lump sum $4000 from the insurance company for unpaid medical expenses incurred during first few months of rehab. I have done lots
of research on the individual AAS but that doesn't educate you on what compounds compliment each other well giving a synergistic effect so I was hoping some with more experience with stacking could
give some inputI can brew these to whatever mg/ml I like although usually I stick to around 200-300 per shot and I have a good understanding of chemistry and am good at brewing using Benzyl Benzonate,
Benzyl Alcohol and Filtered Grapseed or Cottonseed oil (used both with good success) the key thing is being organized precise and patient to do it correct first time.
I am sorry for rambling part of my head injury any and all advice is appreciated.

The absolute best, hands down cycle for what your looking for is as follows:

Test Propionate (can also use longer Test ester but propionate works best with the other short acting steroids below)
Trenbolone acetate
Stanozolol
IGF-1 Lr3

Your body will change in front of your eyes starting the very first week, strength through the roof, muscle gains off the charts, and its highly thermogenic so you can stay shredded as fuck, losing fat while gaining muscle.

Ive read some good and bad things about IGF-Lr3 lots of peeps say it doesn't work and that its just a waste of money. I have a good source for HGH that has serum scores withing the mid to high 20's consistently @150$ US for 100IU kit if I buy 5. It's from a reputable site that I have ordered from often so I think I will go with the GH. I am using 40lbs dumbells right now for Dumbell press and pec flys and I get some pain in my shoulder and a grinding when using 20lbs dumbells for front and side laterals.

well if it didn't work then it wasn't real, thats the bottom line

Give MC IGF a try and guarantee you from the VERY first use you will see and feel a difference....bottom line MC IGF is the shit and kick some serious ass, you will be more than happy you spent the money on IGF instead of the HGH

My whole purpose of buying the HGH is to help rehab my shoulder, also I have some issues with my left hip from my accident. I was hit from behind by a GMC sierra extended cab and the right side corner of the bumper hit me in the left side of my pelvis. I do alot of stretching I have some very good books and I do alot of reading. would IGF-Lr3 help to regrow/repair tendon tissue in the same manner as HGH? How compareable is it?

Yes it would re-grow and repair tendons, better than HGH but I will let Presser chime in and tell you about the benefits of the IGF since its his product

Give MC IGF a try and guarantee you from the VERY first use you will see and feel a difference....bottom line MC IGF is the shit and kick some serious ass, you will be more than happy you spent the money on IGF instead of the HGH
I did at least 2 cycles of MC IGF and was very happy with the results, I was stronger and bigger plus lost BF. It was win win win. I intend to get some more when I;m fully recovered from my recent surgery and can properly cycle. Real IGF is hard to find....honestly Bro, check out all the positive reviews. You won't be disappointed.....

I was planning on spending somewhere between 750-1000$ on HGH for a 6 month cycle... If I bought the 6 bottles of IGF-Lr3 how long would that last me and what can I expect? I am going to do my own research obviously (already am doing reading and some youtube video lectures) but would like to hear from members who have tried it. I am seriously considering changing my plan, especially if it will help with tendon repair at half the price.....

WOW information overload. " homebrewing and selling stuff locally " ? Anyway back on topic. Bro I got some bad news because I been there before with shoulder surgery, the pain and grinding will never go away and nothing you take will change that. Only way to move forward is finding out what movements work vs don't . As for the AAS questions sorry my friend until your shoulder is ready and 100% focusing on gear to heal is the wrong answer IMO. If the shoulder isn't 100% gear will make it feel that way and in the long run cause more damage from pushing it to hard. Just my 2 cent bro.

P.S "lol" I would stick to test and IGF while rehab my shoulder only. Natural compound your body produces. again just my 2 cent

Just came off two rotator cuff surgeries and mc igf worked amazingly with recovery and pain! On the second surgery I waited a little bit to start the igf and I could tell a huge difference from the first surgery. Rehab was harder and more painful. The second surgery also took long to heal cause of not taking the igf. I will be able to lift heavy in December and will run a test phenylprop/iso mixture at 600 mg a week along with igf.

Okay I'm gonna do some in depth research on IGF-Lr3 and what dosage is acceptable/standard to help with tendon recovery, I understand that IFG has a great benefit in this regard especially if you can do the injection as close to the injury as possible because the IGF will "seek out" damaged tissue, can anyone verify at least that I am understanding this correctly? Because I can literally feel exacly where the injured portion of my tendon is when pushing fingers into my deltoid. I am pretty sure that I can accuratley inject within an inch of the injury which will maximize efficacy of the use of this peptide

Okay I'm gonna do some in depth research on IGF-Lr3 and what dosage is acceptable/standard to help with tendon recovery, I understand that IFG has a great benefit in this regard especially if you can do the injection as close to the injury as possible because the IGF will "seek out" damaged tissue, can anyone verify at least that I am understanding this correctly? Because I can literally feel exacly where the injured portion of my tendon is when pushing fingers into my deltoid. I am pretty sure that I can accuratley inject within an inch of the injury which will maximize efficacy of the use of this peptide
mc IGF has done some amazing things for me and a few friends with injuries. i will say that whatever i did to my shoulder last cycle it did not fix. i know i have a nerve that didnt get unpinched but honestly unless you are getting pharm grade HGH you take an even bigger chance of getting bunk. there is bunk igf out there but MC igf is the real deal. try just one vial and see for yourself instead of taking our word

mc IGF has done some amazing things for me and a few friends with injuries. i will say that whatever i did to my shoulder last cycle it did not fix. i know i have a nerve that didnt get unpinched but honestly unless you are getting pharm grade HGH you take an even bigger chance of getting bunk. there is bunk igf out there but MC igf is the real deal. try just one vial and see for yourself instead of taking our word

Agree

With my rotator cuff surgeries I ran it at 80 mcgs Ed, this worked out the best for me. I kid you not...... It made a hell of a difference! My doctor started researching igf because of how fast I healed and quickly I gained my movement and strength back.

Last edited:
With my rotator cuff surgeries I ran it at 8 mcgs Ed, this worked out the best for me. I kid you not...... It made a hell of a difference! My doctor started researching igf because of how fast I healed and quickly I gained my movement and strength back.

A lot of great information.

Back