Need your prayers...

Hey bro, I am really sorry to hear this. She will definatly be in my prayer's. If you need someone to talk to, call me.  I will be home most of the day today. Napalm

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter..i hope all goes well for you and your family...You'll be in my prayers..

I sincerely hope the little one comes through with flying colors!  We'll all be thinking about you and your family.

Dam Bro im so sorry to hear that about your little girl, i will send my prayers for you.  Stay strong and everything will work.

canadian pipes

You and your family have my prayers.  I hope everything turns out fine.

My prayers are with you as well.  God has a special love for children, so she is in the right hands.  He will protect her and I'm sure everything will work out.  Stay strong for your little one.

Zoop we all are pulling for your daughter and praying for her and your family as well.  PRAYERS GO OUT!!!

HOLY SHIT MAN...

Listen, i saw the other post.. and just saw this one.. i'm so sorry man.. i'm glad things are ok.. and your daughter and family are in my prayers friend...

hey bro, just saw this post.  i'm real sorry and hope everything will be cool.  puts things into perspective, eh?

Back