if any duplicate emails went out, we apologize for this! had a glitch in our mass mailer and it seems to have sent a couple thousand people duplicate emails about our lottery and sale.

so my sincerest apologies

bump it up, and yes a lot of guys say they like combining them! I personally haven't just cause HGH makes my hands so numb it actually is painful, in any case, yes a lot of guys say they like it combined, as HGH when passed through the liver produces Many types of Growth factors, not just insulin-like growth factor, which is the main one and most beneficial for bodybuilding , but their are others produced which makes combining them a good idea if you can afford it.

You realize you are about to make my wife hate me, right??? :D

Our 16 Year Massive Anniversary Sale Ends When Current stock is OUT, or the 31st! Whichever comes 1st

Kids,
I just placed my order!
Back in the game and I need my IGF!!!
I can tell you it was a lifesaver for me when I tore my ligaments in my right bicep.

You would never even understand how well it helped me with my rotator cuff surgeries (both sholders) and my bicep relocations (both biceps)!

Our Anniversary sale Will End Sunday January 3rd 2016! We extended this special sale price through the new year!

Its ONLY 2 extra days, but hopefully it helps some folks out!

Back