New England Patriots

ChuckaZulu said:
How about that new RB/FB Evans? Nice pick up.

I was very impressed. Never even heard of him before. Did you see Samuel's hit on Williams?

Jay - because it's pretty obvious they will win the super bowl again this year! lol

Where did all the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES fans go? There were about 20 when the season started...that was short lived!

Boston fans never turn on their teams...the Sox used to crush our hopes year after year, but we still loved them!

Great game Sunday vs the Saints. We had nice weather and I spent over $60 on food in the Club. The Pat's will quick ass in the second half of the season.

ChuckaZulu said:
The Pat's will quick ass in the second half of the season.

Assuming you meant "kick" LOL...that was a good call. All of a sudden their defense is shutting people out. 21-0 vs. Tampa. Anyone watching this? Win today will clinch a playoff spot.

PJT said:
Assuming you meant "kick" LOL...that was a good call. All of a sudden their defense is shutting people out. 21-0 vs. Tampa. Anyone watching this? Win today will clinch a playoff spot.
loved it and won $20.

Going to the "future" inlaws today for Christmas and I will be sporting my new Brady jersey...

Well big game later on tonight. I will be in the Carribean on vacation for a week, hopefully when I come back they will be going to the Super Bowl. We arrive @ 7:30pm game starts @ 9pm which gives me an hour and a half to get from the airport to the hotel, throw my luggage in the room and find a tv.

PJT said:
Well big game later on tonight. I will be in the Carribean on vacation for a week, hopefully when I come back they will be going to the Super Bowl. We arrive @ 7:30pm game starts @ 9pm which gives me an hour and a half to get from the airport to the hotel, throw my luggage in the room and find a tv.

Ouch!! i think you spoke to soon man...!! that was definitely a good game, but the Broncos did whoop on that butt!! :satan:

ChuckaZulu said:
LOL. There's always next year.

What do you mean? I stopped watching after week #1 when they got beat by the defending world champs? It was close so I figured we'd go at least 11-5. How's the Raiders finish? JK

Chuck, you know that tuck rule is shit. That was the Raiders bowl to win.

Alls I have to say is....SON OF A BITCH!!! Ah well, it was a great year considering. I think the Pats beat themselves, but I can't take anything away from the Broncos, they are a tough team to beat at home.

Back