newbie wants to get started

need2know

ok so i am anewbie. You had to start somewhere...right?
Ive been lifting for a while. Ive done the creatine,protien, even tu-1. I want more! I am willing to work hard too! I am a bit overwhelmed by all that is out there. What is the best beginner stack? Thanks

Hrist of all, Welcome to MC.
Before any one gives you stack recomendations I think it would be a good idea if you would post some stats such as: age, height, weight, experience and past training and diet history. Bro', we can make suggestion after suggestion on what is good for a begginer but unless you give us more to work with then it's not gonna make any sense to be tellin you this.

10-4 MdTNT. I am hanging on to 29 for a few more months. I am 5'8 and weigh in at 195lbs. I use to do some powerlifting in my late teens. I have lifted simi steady for several years. i have just taken about 6 months off and just got started back recently. I finally found a partner to lift with and am ready to rock. I did a little personal training at the local gym too. As far as diet, i eat pretty well. I have gone back and forth between the 6meals a day and the 3 meals because of work. I have a desk job now but i still travel from time to time. I also train in mixed martial arts to keep my cardio up.

If martial arts is a big deal in your life I'd personally stay away from too much of the bulk/bloat type cycles as it can get difficult to even scratch your back.

well on that account bro you would want to probably get the training program down and get that in check. When you do you definately wanna get a stack going, where as dbol alone is not nearly a good cycle and minimul gains are made, just from my personal experience though. I use test with all stacks but like crimson said dbol and deca would be a good stack....and if your scared of the needle and injecting well.........

you missed the prohormone ban...so suck it up!!! j/k bro, good luck!

on the martial arts note, i mainly study jiujitsu/wrestling and i have seen some big dudes out there! So, i am still game.

need2know said:
on the martial arts note, i mainly study jiujitsu/wrestling and i have seen some big dudes out there! So, i am still game.

Very interesting stuff. I too am inti jiu jitsu. I'm going to train at a Gracie acadamy today after work. Very cool bro.

I will attest to not being able to scratch your back, much less getting your arms locked for a rear naked...

Gracie academy, cool. What state do you train? Im in NC. I travel quite a bit and try to train where ever i go.

I'm no where near where you guys are but I did take classes a couple of years. I guess anyone can adjust to any style but I can't imagine myself being quick and limber on a dbol and test run. Even today when I left the gym after doing arms a child could have jumped me. I may be wrong but I think there are differant AS's that would tailor speed, strength, and stamina. Although strong, right now I'd only have about 5 minutes on the ground till I'd be pooped.

Instead of worrying so much bout what supps to take lets see what your training program and diet look like. Supps are just 1 very small piece of an incredibly large puzzle. Hows your sleeping, what vit's r u taking, how much water r u drinking, whatz ur traiing routine?, whatz ur diet look like??? How long have been training? How old r u??? All these things as well as many more are factors that need to be taken into consdieration to continue to make progress.

I listed some of those earlier. i missed the following, sleep(7hrs),water (at least a gallon per day), lifting(3xweek)

I hear d is about $1 per pill, does this sound right?

good to have you bro. just stick around and read i know its overwhelming but once you put things in order it will make more sense. just read and ask questions.

work on your posing and get a tan to lol.

Back