NFL week 7 bets

ok looks like Irish2003 won this weeks pool?!?!? correct?

I will transfer the credits to you today brutha! i just need to double check that everyone paid the pot(me) 200 credits each to play in this past weeks pool, then ill transfer you the credits bro!

ne
gb
buf
ind
cle
wash
balt
sd
az
dal
den
pitt (-10 off total)

bro , i don't see where you paid 200 credits to play in this past weeks pool??? i can't find anywhere that you paid 200 credits for this past weeks or the week before??

irish i don't see where you paid 200 credits for week 5 , 6 or 7 bro? The last time you transferred me credits to play was week 4.

FORFIT!!
NEXT I DIDENT TRANSFER IN TIME AND GOT LEFT OUT SAME APPLIES??
SEND IT!!
THIS WEEK LOOKS A BIT TOUGH ALSO
PRESSER LETS DO A OVER UNDER FOR 50 CREDITS.
OR FINAL SCORE THURSDAY NIGHTS GAME?

FORFIT!!
NEXT I DIDENT TRANSFER IN TIME AND GOT LEFT OUT SAME APPLIES??
SEND IT!!
THIS WEEK LOOKS A BIT TOUGH ALSO
PRESSER LETS DO A OVER UNDER FOR 50 CREDITS.
OR FINAL SCORE THURSDAY NIGHTS GAME?

YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CREDITS TO PLAY WHEN YOU MADE UR PICKS, , SO THATS A BIT OF A DIFFERENCE BRUTHA, LOL, BUT WE'LL SEE, MAYBE I JUST CANT FIND THE TRANSACTIONS

SO WHATS THE DEAL DID HE WIN OR WHAT
SOUNDS LIKE THE FUNDS WHERE LATE???

- - - Updated - - -

ANY ONE WANNA DO AN OVER UNDER OR WHAT?
TOTAL SCORE
FIRST SCORE LETS GET INTERESTING!!

SO WHATS THE DEAL DID HE WIN OR WHAT
SOUNDS LIKE THE FUNDS WHERE LATE???

- - - Updated - - -

ANY ONE WANNA DO AN OVER UNDER OR WHAT?
TOTAL SCORE
FIRST SCORE LETS GET INTERESTING!!
I got you covered beef but i want half if you win

- - - Updated - - -

Gamblers Anonymous lol

It is for fun but to be honest when i win i do my victory dance and when i lose i congratulate but call you lucky and cuss the refs lol not really

whats done? I haven't received your credits to play for week 5, 6 and 7 lol, So considering you won this week, however you haven't paid to play in 3 weeks, your breaking even. So week 7 is a push for you basically lol

whats done? I haven't received your credits to play for week 5, 6 and 7 lol, So considering you won this week, however you haven't paid to play in 3 weeks, your breaking even. So week 7 is a push for you basically lol

something might be wrong with my account then...i did it thru my phone the other day and it said it went thru, so i assumed it did...

Back