nips hurt

ck252855

so as u guys know i did 50mg tbols with 40mcg igf. i know it was a pussy cycle. anyways i been taking 150mg of clomid for 9 days now since i been off. tomorrow im dropping to 100mg for 10 days then 10 days of 50. but my nips hurt? not alot only a lil but does this mean i need arimidex or i'll be good with just clomid?

im a fan of nolva more than clo... dex is something youd take along side of compound, i suggest getting some nolva and running it at 40mcgs daily

if you cnt get any , visit the MC store and pic up some nolva-bloat, thatll do the trick as well

im a fan of nolva more than clo... dex is something youd take along side of compound, i suggest getting some nolva and running it at 40mcgs daily

if you cnt get any , visit the MC store and pic up some nolva-bloat, thatll do the trick as well

Agreed...nolva will combat the preexisting signs of gyno more than clomid will

well by the time a shipnt of nolva gets to me not worth it. I can get arimidex tomorrow should i take that with the clomid?

I wouldn't take the arimidex now, not much use at this point. Should be ran while you're on

so as u guys know i did 50mg tbols with 40mcg igf. i know it was a pussy cycle. anyways i been taking 150mg of clomid for 9 days now since i been off. tomorrow im dropping to 100mg for 10 days then 10 days of 50. but my nips hurt? not alot only a lil but does this mean i need arimidex or i'll be good with just clomid?

Agreed...nolva will combat the preexisting signs of gyno more than clomid will

Whoa, that is too high a dosage for clomid. You only need about 50mg of clomid. The reason clomid works as an anti-estrogen at all is because it IS an estrogen. It makes your body think that there's enough estrogen there so that it doesn't need to convert, but taking 150mg/day of that is just pumping your body full of estrogen. I would agree that you need nolva because it works at the receptor sites to block estrogen from getting at them.

So, 1) back off the clomid now and leave at 50mg, 2) get some nolva, 40mg/day to block the estrogen from the receptors.

Whoa, that is too high a dosage for clomid. You only need about 50mg of clomid. The reason clomid works as an anti-estrogen at all is because it IS an estrogen. It makes your body think that there's enough estrogen there so that it doesn't need to convert, but taking 150mg/day of that is just pumping your body full of estrogen. I would agree that you need nolva because it works at the receptor sites to block estrogen from getting at them.

So, 1) back off the clomid now and leave at 50mg, 2) get some nolva, 40mg/day to block the estrogen from the receptors.

if clomid is just an estrogen, how does it make u produce more sperm?

well by the time a shipnt of nolva gets to me not worth it. I can get arimidex tomorrow should i take that with the clomid?

you need nolva bro if u have current gyno symptons, not ari, thats just good to stop the conversion of test to estro, but once u get the sore nips, or any signs of gyno u need nolva to compete with the estro for the recptor because u already have free floating estrogen binding to the receptor,

i can get letrazole by tonight will that help? i can deal with my nips a little sore for a few days i just dont want man boobs. i didnt even get big on this cycle. put on 10pounds but lost my whole gut

if clomid is just an estrogen, how does it make u produce more sperm?

For guys that use it for PCT, their testosterone levels are low. Putting in clomid tips the balance even further on the estrogen side and signals the hypothalamus to signal the testes to make testosterone via FSH and LH hormones, which is needed for sperm production, but it's mainly the testosterone production that bb'ers are interested in after coming off a cycle.

ugh i cant order shit from websites, i live at home theyll ask me whats in the package and get on my shit lol. if its that important i'll get the nolva let me know!

For guys that use it for PCT, their testosterone levels are low. Putting in clomid tips the balance even further on the estrogen side and signals the hypothalamus to signal the testes to make testosterone via FSH and LH hormones, which is needed for sperm production, but it's mainly the testosterone production that bb'ers are interested in after coming off a cycle.
im taking a half a pill here and there bc im on drol really light and were tryin to get preg

Back