Nissan Xterra

I was a Sales Manager for a Nissan Dealership for almost 10 years. The Xterra is a good SUV. The current body style has been out since 2005. Nissan needs to do a redesign in a bad way. The 4.0L motor is bullet proof and the vehicle itself is no frills just what you need. Its a fully boxed frame and over all its a good vehicle. It never did anything for me but the people that owned them, liked them. One big complaint was gas mileage. But you dont buy a vehicle like an Xterra for gas milage.

Any specific questions you have?

One of the pro's is it's much easier to get different lifts for it than the pathfinders (last body before the current one of pathfinders)

I was a Sales Manager for a Nissan Dealership for almost 10 years. The Xterra is a good SUV. The current body style has been out since 2005. Nissan needs to do a redesign in a bad way. The 4.0L motor is bullet proof and the vehicle itself is no frills just what you need. Its a fully boxed frame and over all its a good vehicle. It never did anything for me but the people that owned them, liked them. One big complaint was gas mileage. But you dont buy a vehicle like an Xterra for gas milage.

Any specific questions you have?
Well the one I'm looking at is a 04 model with the 3.3 v6, auto, 2wd with about 110,000 miles on it. How good are those motors and tranny.

My buddy has and 04 that he has flat out abused but kept fluids changed an normal maintenance and it still runs strong. It's a solid suv.

Back