No dieting + MC IGF

yeah that does kind of suck! well you can always buy more igf with your credits if you get cracking now lol! or did you not take it through the sickness?

and yeah im worried about gettinga flu shot, my twins doctor said me and the wife need a flu shot cause its harmful to our babys if we dont get it, but im not too sure of this

I stop pretty much everything when I'm sick, and your doctor i wrong, there is no significant proof for or against it, however the preservatives in the bulk of the shots are not good for you. It's bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

At My Old Job, They'd Pump Us Full Of "Inoculations For Our Own Good"... I Think Some Did More Harm Than Good
Military? Yeah employees have ZERO rights, good thing we don't have unions to advocate for us.........

I stop pretty much everything when I'm sick, and your doctor i wrong, there is no significant proof for or against it, however the preservatives in the bulk of the shots are not good for you. It's bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Military? Yeah employees have ZERO rights, good thing we don't have unions to advocate for us.........

if ur on testosterone, you should stay on that while sick for sure, but igf and other supplements or peptides i can see stopping. The test has always helped me get over being sick or keeping it from hitting me hard as it would if i wasnt on it or stopped it,

if ur on testosterone, you should stay on that while sick for sure, but igf and other supplements or peptides i can see stopping. The test has always helped me get over being sick or keeping it from hitting me hard as it would if i wasnt on it or stopped it,

Im like 4 days late already :O whoops lol

My friend is using too, with even better results than I have seen. The guys that can get really lean pretty easily see fat loss results in a week, unreal. This is again without dieting

My friend is using too, with even better results than I have seen. The guys that can get really lean pretty easily see fat loss results in a week, unreal. This is again without dieting

yeah i agree with the being already leaner part but i think that everything works better when your already leaner or you can see the effects better or more pronounced when ur already fairly lean, like with most gear cycle just like with igf. It all works either way but i agree with ya whole heartedly on it being more pronounced when you already in half decent shape

Back