Now 25g's suck...

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I used to pin with nothing but a 25g this whole cycle ive been using 23's. now that im out of 23's and mine still havent gotten here i had to hit my ventro's with a 25 guage. Damn they suck they go in really easy but its a bitch to push that hard when your twisted in a bind lol. Ill probably go 23's from here out just for ease of flow. Do you like 23's or 25's or bigger harpoons then that?

Still using 25g (18g for pulling). I'm not so bulky that I can't twist around yet, but I'm getting there.

23g one inchers for pullin (just looked and have some 22g's too), 23g 1 1/2 inchers for delivering the goods...

I dont get twsited either....I usually pin the glute and lean on a wall and let the wall do the pushing

i used to pull with 18's, but it creates such a break in the top that sometimes i get a little piece or two of rubber floating around.

i pull with 20's now and poke with 25's

i bought like 200 22's a while back thats what i use to pull only takes like 20 seconds i dont use 18's for the reasons jon mentioned. I guess its that im just used to 23's now i started pushing on the 25 today and it was like the plunger wasnt moving lol. I dont push really fast anyways but it was just like wow anytime now.

I push with whatever I have.. 25gauge, 23gauge, 22gauge... and same thing with pulling.. whatever I have.. I don't have specifics for doing this or that.. WHY?? Ya know? That's like OCD'ing it.. I don't mind if it takes 20secs to pull or 60seconds, and vice versa for pushing.. WHY!! Because I know the process is going to make me GROW regardless of how long or short the process is. I will NOT Pull with anything smaller than 22 though because of the possibility of STOPPER.

I will say, with either AXIO or SYNTROP .. either lab will draw rather quickly with anything less than a 25gauge... and even that it flows pretty decently.. I mean.. when you can slam a TEST SUSP with a 25 gauge pin, you know you got some thin oil..

25 / 1 inch ...bis, tris, delts, side of the chest (sometimes, when im feeling crazy..LOL)

Draw with an 18, deliver with 25. I only do glutes and shoulders. Biceps, triceps, pecs, calves are all for IGF application.

Back