Nuknuk posing video

Awesome Man !! Bro, You have some sick ass Triceps.. they are just like Blaaadoow!! I mean You are solid as hell overall anyways but.. that is definitely something I notice right away.. Keep it up..

BRING IT !!-- AND BRING IT HARD BRO !!

Awesome Man !! Bro, You have some sick ass Triceps.. they are just like Blaaadoow!! I mean You are solid as hell overall anyways but.. that is definitely something I notice right away.. Keep it up..

BRING IT !!-- AND BRING IT HARD BRO !!

Thanks. I do bi's and tri's on the same day but do tri's first so I get the most out of them.

What split do you run? How many sets per body part?

Mon. shoulders
Tues. Legs
Wed. Chest
Thurs. Off
Fri. Back
Sat. Arms, hamstrings
Sun. off

I train very high volume, hig intensty, and lots of sets. Back day can be up to 25 sets sometimes and chest and legs would be 15-20. bi's and tri's 12-15 for each. Also I do from 3-6 workoing sets on the same excercise. rep range never below 8 and never above 20 unless im doing dropsets.

Last edited:
Damn School!! I'm missing EVERYTHING!!!! Looking absolutely monsterous!!!!!! When are you thinking you're gonna start dieting off?

Man, that has GOT to be one of the best and rewarding feelings to know you actully maximized your muscle gains like that!! You're gonna be fucking these judges' worlds up, bro!! Nuk for the Overall!!!!!

Yeah, definitely look bigger than 233#. Great progress since last year, I'm sure you'll do great.

Back