NukNuk's updated pics

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I am one week into my diet. Have been off gear for 3 and a half weeks before this week, I just started my precontest cycle.

Dude you look a lot like a good friend of mine here in la. He is a big guy, not as big as you, but hes like 6'3 and 265. You look so much like him. Looking really thick bro and good luck on the diet.

lookin large there big fella! After your dieting and tren etc, you'll be lookin sick all shredded and shit!

LOL!!!
Great work so far!
When you diet down, there is some muscle loss in the process- where do you see this the most for you?

LOL!!!
Great work so far!
When you diet down, there is some muscle loss in the process- where do you see this the most for you?

have no idea it will be my first contest in 9 years. Lets just hope my contest cycle keeps as much muscle as I can.

I woundnt worry about weight bro, you have plenty of muscle...Just worry about conditioning and staying nice and full...What type of diet are you plan on doing ? Carb cycle, keto ??? I can see you coming in around 245 maybe a tad less if you really focus in coming super ripped (shredded glutes and all)...But again, weight isnt important at all...conditioning is the key...One thing I would suggest is watch your quads, and calves...Dont let them get to depleted, becasue your upper body is so big, that if you diet to hard for to long (staying to flat) you could lose some fullness in the quads, witch would make your sweep less impressive...Overall I think you have lots of potential...Best of luck

chris

I woundnt worry about weight bro, you have plenty of muscle...Just worry about conditioning and staying nice and full...What type of diet are you plan on doing ? Carb cycle, keto ??? I can see you coming in around 245 maybe a tad less if you really focus in coming super ripped (shredded glutes and all)...But again, weight isnt important at all...conditioning is the key...One thing I would suggest is watch your quads, and calves...Dont let them get to depleted, becasue your upper body is so big, that if you diet to hard for to long (staying to flat) you could lose some fullness in the quads, witch would make your sweep less impressive...Overall I think you have lots of potential...Best of luck

chris

thanks Chris. I plan on doing a warm up show June 13. So that should help me judge where im at a month from the Atlanta show.

You know looking at the pics you look bigger than 268lbs...

You look like your still in the 280lbs range ... Thats a good thing, cause it probably mean you'll look bigger on stage...

Damn, you're huge! It will be interesting to see how you look after you get cut. I'd say your probable weak points are your hams and calves, but overall, you look pretty good.

Back