Oak island, the money pit

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Anyone watching the curse of oak island? Great show so far! I have researched this island before and it's very intriguing. Look it up if you haven't seen it yet

yes i have been sucked in, since theres nothing else on that night of the week

i dont think they will find anything just like on finding bigfoot, if they found something pretty sure you would have heard about it on the news before a tv show months later.

I have been watching the television show and I love the whole idea. I remember watching a show on the History channel when I was younger about the island, and I can understand their fascination with the idea of treasure on the island. I have always wondered about what was on the island so I had to tune in when I saw that there was going to be a show about people who were hunting for the truth behind what lay on the island. I think that they are on the right track so far. If I were to hide a treasure I believe I would use a similar idea as what seems to have been used on the island. Build a swamp that looks natural and wouldn't have anyone thinking that something is buried there while creating a hole in the ground where the treasure would supposedly be kept. Most of the people have been digging in that hole without even a second glance at the swamp. I imagine that is what the people who buried the treasure there had in mind. Distract people with a treasure hole while the real treasure is only a few feet below the surface hiding in the swamp.

Last edited:
thats what I said excavate and sift the swamp, than put a concrete silo aroung the money pit, than pump it out, that would keep water from getting in with the silo blocking it, and get whatever is there.

Back