Obama Ecstasy Pills hit the streets

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Obama Ecstasy pills hit the streets

PALMVIEW, Texas - President Barack Obama's approval rating may be hovering in the 50 percent range, but that doesn't mean America's Commander-in-Chief isn't catching on with new constituents.
There is now a line of
Ecstasy
Ecstasy pills made in the image of the 44th president of the United States, according to Texas police who have snatched a batch off the streets.

Photo Gallery: Obama Ecstasy pills

Ecstasy is known for a sense of elation, diminished feelings of fear and anxiety, and ability to induce a sense of intimacy with others.
Perhaps a good Election Day strategy to get out the vote?
A stash of the brightly colored tablets was found Monday during a south Texas traffic stop.

Police in Palmview detained a driver after finding black tar heroin, cocaine, marijuana and several Ecstasy pills in the back of his car.
The drugs look like a "vitamin for kids," police spokesman Lenny Sanchez said.

Police say that other Ecstasy pills they found were made to look like the cartoon characters Homer Simpson and the Smurfs.

The 22-year-old driver is expected to face felony drug possession counts.
Palmview is near the border with Mexico.

No word on the driver's political affiliation

lmao he makes my anxiety and anger worse so maybe i should jump on the E bandwagon lol.

Lmao at the pic hahahahhhaha

Last edited:
I like the fact that they made two color Obama Pills, Caucasion and african american colored pills,lol. They might be drug dealers but atleast they are sticklers for detail lmao

this is funny! I wodner if we can find some one who is pressing D's or winny tabs in Obama's image too lmfao!!!!

They are to make you imagine this is a country of bliss and everything will be okay I guess. LOL.

I think they must have been in much of the water supply before the last election. Had to be for the stupid ass people of this country to elect that SOB.

I think they must have been in much of the water supply before the last election. Had to be for the stupid ass people of this country to elect that SOB.

lmao! he is a tad too liberal as my father in-law would say!

The Obama X pills are kinda funny....although the ones of the Simpons & Smurfs are a little disturbing...being that they probably target kids

I probably shouldn't admit this but I wouldn't mind trying these suckers out

Back