Ob's brewing 101

It should. Chances are there is a small amt of precipitation. The heat from baking should cause the precipitation to evaporate

It should. Chances are there is a small amt of precipitation. The heat from baking should cause the precipitation to evaporate

Thanks OB, very helpful as always:)

Next question hahaha;
Guaiacol.... That stuff is really REALLY not healthy.
U sure this is what we use for i.e dbol in oil?

I don't understand the reason for marking the first beaker or using more than one beaker? I have brewed in the past but it was years ago. When you are referring to poring. Are you referring to pouring from one beaker to another? Thanks.

Edit: forgot to add, what concentration should I make some NPP and some Prop separately. They need to be pretty painless with GSO? Thanks sorry for all the posts but I need to brew ASAP and trying not to mess it up.

OP. That was a great write up. I will start heating oil and AAS/solvent in separate vials before mixing them together. I usually just put it on the stove already mixed together.

What size filters are you guys using. I use a Whatman 45. I have some 22's also, but I have never used them.

What's the point of this, thanks. I never did that in the past?

no idea bro, im not a brewer but beastz6 will be along shortly to answer ya, you might wanna click "like" on his post so its pmed to hom so he sees you have a question

OB,
say I want to make a blend of :

100mg/ml of tren A
+
150mg/ml of Test phenylprop
+
100mg/ml of nandrolone phenylprop

For say 50ml

How would I figure out the powder amounts?
And this would be a GSO/EO 50/50 blend.

OB,
say I want to make a blend of :

100mg/ml of tren A
+
150mg/ml of Test phenylprop
+
100mg/ml of nandrolone phenylprop

For say 50ml

How would I figure out the powder amounts?
And this would be a GSO/EO 50/50 blend.

thats pretty basic 6th grade math regardless if were baking cookies or brewing gear, theres always been 1,000mg in a gram, and their always will be regardless of what your making, 5grams, 7.5 grams, and 5 grams is ur answer.

Ok Presser thanx!
but some times my head won't slow down enough for me to figure things out .
So better to ask......
Like u need to do on the abbreviations from time to time!
LOL!

Ok Presser thanx!
but some times my head won't slow down enough for me to figure things out .
So better to ask......
Like u need to do on the abbreviations from time to time!
LOL!

yeah im the same way bro, and wasnt sure if thats what you were asking or not, its when guys say 2% this and 3.5% that or melting points for brewing is when i get lost, so i just stay away from these brewing threads generally as ill fuck someones shit up im sure, but the mg to gram is about as far as my depth goes lol

Any one use coconut oil for brewing? Also anyone know if BA and BB that's a few years old is still good if it looks normal.

For 5g win. How do i get 50 mg/ml solution? Or do I have to always shake it up with everclear and glycerin? If so, how much glycerin to alcohol? Oral recipe is best

Also recipe for 10g test cyp. Can I get solution to hold 500mg/ml? If not 250ml to keep working with even numbers

Same question with 10g deca.
been out the game for years lol so it's like starting over.

For 5g win. How do i get 50 mg/ml solution? Or do I have to always shake it up with everclear and glycerin? If so, how much glycerin to alcohol? Oral recipe is best

Also recipe for 10g test cyp. Can I get solution to hold 500mg/ml? If not 250ml to keep working with even numbers

Same question with 10g deca.
been out the game for years lol so it's like starting over.

So, on ur Winny bro, make 100ml total solution with about 1/3 pga, 2/3glycerin... Always add glycerin last, after comps have dissolved in the main solvent(pga), so use just enough pga to dissolve at room temp, then finish off volume with glycerin.

On the other two, 300 is the max I would do(mg/ml)... However, for matters of pip, and it's been A while... I'd recommend to do it at 200-250(250 makes 40ml)

PHP:
yeah im the same way bro, and wasnt sure if thats what you were asking or not, its when guys say 2% this and 3.5% that or melting points for brewing is when i get lost, so i just stay away from these brewing threads generally as ill fuck someones shit up im sure, but the mg to gram is about as far as my depth goes lol

You gotta keep in mind, the high dollar raws usually come in 3000mg per gram!! Jk...

I can't get winny to dissolve in the grain alcohol at all at room temperature. Is this because I'm using 151 proof? 190 is not sold in fl unfortunately. Any ideas?

I can't get winny to dissolve in the grain alcohol at all at room temperature. Is this because I'm using 151 proof? 190 is not sold in fl unfortunately. Any ideas?

It could be... I would assume Winny would dissolve ok in 151, dissolved well in 190... Send me a pm bro, I'll help u get it figured out

Back