Olympia predictions.

I was looking at Muscular Development earlier and Dennis W. is a monster too, but it is going to be pretty hard to knock Jay off the throne.

yeah dennis is looking good but i think he looked damn near just as good last year. I think cutler will take it again. Results will be similar to last year with wolfe getting a bump in the standings. To around 3rd.

I know the mass game is where the win is, but to me Dexter has the sym. and just doesn't get enough respect.

my picks:

1. Cutler
2. Wolf
3. Dexter
4. Heath
5. Melvin
6. Freeman
7. James
8. Silvio

I want Wolf to take it, but don't think he has enough to really blow away Jay, and that's what it's gonna take to get rid of him. I would like to see Dexter take second, his physique is my favorite.

I disagree with your thoughts on Wolf. I think Dexter places higher, for sure.

NAIR said:
I disagree with your thoughts on Wolf. I think Dexter places higher, for sure.
wait till you see them in person bro. I think wolf should be higher then dexter. If victor was there then he would take 2nd again but i think tee called the ball. I think thats exactly how it will turn out. Then hopefully heath will be able to climb the latter. Im excited for you man and im not even going this year. Your gonna have a blast.

Get_Swole said:
wait till you see them in person bro. I think wolf should be higher then dexter. If victor was there then he would take 2nd again but i think tee called the ball. I think thats exactly how it will turn out. Then hopefully heath will be able to climb the latter. Im excited for you man and im not even going this year. Your gonna have a blast.

alright you fuckers; you just wait and see!

It would be cool if somehow some of us could plan to meet up next year at the Olympia. Something to think about. It would be cool to put some faces to the screen names.

we were going to do that this year but mikey had a baby, spider is in med school, i dont have the money, presser is sick as balls, and nair is the only one thats going lol. I think im gonna start saving early this next year so i can for sure go.

Get_Swole said:

if mass is the game (and it is), then wolf will place high. He has been massing up for years now - a true beast!

to top it all off, he knows how to cut up too.

Jay was off, and Wolf didn't meet expectation. I vote Dexter first, Phil, Jay, then Wolf after pre-judging. If Jay doesn't make improvements before the night show, I see Wolf possibly sneaking by into third.

today's the expo. I'm staying at the hotel right accross the street. There are so many big fuckers here its crazy. Not to mention, HOT women. The tration is like 20:1 here for some reason, I really don't get it.

Anyhow, I'm going to hit the expo up here in about an as I have to go get some food in me. Expo ends at 5 and finals start at 7. Should be a fun day

enjoy it bro i know i had a blast. I stayed on the strip though MGM is bad ass. I <3 vegas i cant wait to get back there.

marriott renaissance is where I'm at. It's pretty fucking sweet and A LOT of the hot fitness chicks are staying here. It would be nice to bang one after the show tonight.

The expo is alright. There's a lot of stuff there I wasn't interested in but it was worth going to. lou ferrigno was there and he looked like run down shit, haha.

again, a lot of hot pussy. I really don't know what to do with myself--I'm going nuts!

arent you there with your soon to be fiance? be careful dont get yourself into trouble haha.

fiance now...I went to Tiffany and bought a pretty sick rock a couple weeks ago...I proposed yesterday.

oh, and she's on board with it ;-) I can bang all the fitness models I want here!

Back