OMG! This sucks Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set it up. Im trying to help my cousin with the bills while he is with his daughter in the hospital. She goes in for surgery tomorrow morning for her shattered pelvis. I have my other niece with me and she is the redhead on the fundsite. The one behind her is her older sister, that's who is in the hospital. Im glad im retired and able to help family I just cant do enough on my own.

I truly appreciate all of you for saying prayers and helping like you do. You are a family in my book and one im proud to be a part of.
here is the link:

http://www.gofundme.com/gg90cw

Thanks for sharing, I'll make my humble contribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I got this right. Thank you for the advice. I haven't slept in 72 hours but when we have a cause to fight for it doesn't matter.

http://www.gofundme.com/gg90cw
I'm extremely saddened to learn about your niece, I am certainly going to keep her in my prayers and pray for her with a prayer team at my Church. Please PM me her name if you don't mind. Also, I will certainly contribute to this cause.
May you and your family be blessed with tremendous strength through this journey.

Ok presser.
Your the boss I don't think I'm smart enough
to run this world.
O wait look at the assholes running it

i got a shot.
I would like to keep this thread going
powder guy helps us keep safe on what we put
in our body's and has a big hart for others safety.
I will do what I can to help him!!
my wife is a sales rep for under armor
I can get shirts hats or what ever it be at a huge discount.
i think we as a community should come together with a short logo in her name.
I can get standees shirts with logo made for 8$
Under armor for 12$ let's get a order together.
And sell them for 15-20$ and donait.
To powder guys cause.
I have 2 girls myself and can feel when money's tight.
Any suggestions. Let's get this done!!
BEEFLOVER!!!

good stuff bro!

as for the Under Armour stuff, bro i own every under armor pice of clothing ever made, every color sleeveless shirt, every color t-shirt, and tank top, i love the tight snug feeling and they look awesome on me! I would like to get some MuscleChemistry.com shirts made for the site members here to buy. I don't sell them ever for profit, just at cost and shipping to help advertising

ANy chance i can get a price quote on some sleeveless shirt

i just went to go donate some money, but that URL said Campaign Fund not found? is the link wrong? or did you stop this go fund me campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back