Optimum Nutrition BCAA's?

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Anyone use them? Pretty reasonably priced thinking of giving them a whirl tired of paying so much for these expensive blends from scivation etc. Up for any other cheap suggestions as well, just want good price per gram.

I take the AST branded capsules, you get 4500mg 500 caps for like $15 bucks (dont quote me on that price but i know they are cheap) I'm so tired of drinking shit id rather just pop a pill and get it over with a swallow.. haha

I use VPX's Power Shock. It has 28 servings of 12.5g each for $24. It's pretty good stuff.

Anyone use them? Pretty reasonably priced thinking of giving them a whirl tired of paying so much for these expensive blends from scivation etc. Up for any other cheap suggestions as well, just want good price per gram.

Taste is unberable to me

I have this and almost never use it! It tastes like ASS!! Mix it in with your shake? STILL tastes like ASS!!! :disgust: I won't waste supps though, so I won't get rid of it... it's def a great price (that's why I bought it!) You want mine?? :p

I have this and almost never use it! It tastes like ASS!! Mix it in with your shake? STILL tastes like ASS!!! :disgust: I won't waste supps though, so I won't get rid of it... it's def a great price (that's why I bought it!) You want mine?? :p

Lol you should try drinking straight CEE powder tastes like chlorine from a pool store lol. Im sure i could stomach it fine if its saving me money but i think this is a better value. Universal bcaa stack for 49 bucks 1000grams good blend too
Calories: 0
Total Fat: 0 g
Total Carbohydrates: 0 g
Glutamine: 2.75 g
Leucine: 2.5 g
(as L-Leucine)
Isoleucine: 1.25 g
(as L-Isoleucine)
Valine: 1.25 g
(as L-Valine)

Jon gave me a sample of Universal's BCAA stack over the weekend so I figured I'd give it a try (even though the flavor was "grape splash" and I'm not a fan of grape-flavored things!) I LOVED IT!!!! If I didn't still have ON and Chain'd Out, I would buy Universal's too! I really need to finish what I have first though...

Hey Get_Swole Are u still using the LG sciences BC+ EAAs?

Yeah i got about Probably a week left of it. Pretty good stuff but I hate the taste of it. I may go back to xtend by scivation it tastes good and works great plus 90 servings for 50 bucks isnt bad, i go through 3 servings a day so i need as much for the money as possible. Im going between universal and Scivation both are about evenly priced but xtend has a better blend i think.

Back