People Who Beg

vertigorocks said:
thats definitly true at least for LI and NYC. Im not sure exactly when it happened but alot of psych wards had funding cut from then so they had to close and these places had to choice but to send these people out onto the streets. Pretty sad actually, i mean, the government can cut funding for something like this, but we can spend billions and billions of dollars bombing countries and then rebuilding them....or how the senate can vote themselves a pay raise. http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/1005/102105r1.htm Im glad our government has their priorities in order...

Yeah our government is NOT concerned with the homeless people in America,

not at all, theyre interested in making the division of wealth even larger. How fucked up is it that the ratio of pay from the bottom worker at a company to a top CEO is 300:1. Is what that guy does in that position really worth 300 times what the guy in the mailroom does? Depends on who you ask i guess. Conseravtive: yes, Liberal: no, Radical : Burn the building down, lol

Also, 90% of all wealth is held by the top 1% of people, sweet.... :curse:

YES! Spread the word man. Once we organize, we can commercialize then multiply.

CMF FOR LIFE!

We need make T-shirts, and workout gear and start a little business here, then when when we see someone with CMF gear, we can exclaim " CRAZY MUTHA FUCKAZ!" lol

I am already thinking about shirts for CMF members.

I will write a pact later about what CMF stands for.

Glen Whitestone said:
I was with my buddy in Manhattan and someone asked for change and he told him he did not have any. There was change in a tray and the guy stuck his head and arm in and said yes you have change. My buddy hit him in the face like 3 times with this long spring he had in his car wrapped in duct tape. What a mess it made.

Someone lunging into your car uninvited is deserving of such punishment.

ONce had a lady as for money on the street one day. SHe said she was abused by her husband and needed money to get a bus ticket out of town. I was niave and felt bad for her and I gave her like $2. Two days later, I saw her on the train all hugged up on some guys with 2! cartons of cigarrettes. This is the last time i gave to anyone I didn't know... :angry:

kdog said:
ONce had a lady as for money on the street one day. SHe said she was abused by her husband and needed money to get a bus ticket out of town. I was niave and felt bad for her and I gave her like $2. Two days later, I saw her on the train all hugged up on some guys with 2! cartons of cigarrettes. This is the last time i gave to anyone I didn't know... :angry:

You got played out. I saw some guy walk right into a liquor store with my money once.

What a waste.

there's a hag who dresses up and stands outside or in Penn Station saying that she lost her wallet or it was stolen and needs money for a train ticket. She's smart she rotates between Penn Station, Port Authority and Grand Central Station. She has a briefcase and baggage with her and she's dressed like a business woman but if you look closely you can tell her make-up is kinda jacked up and her eyes are blood shot... I was a sucker and gave her a dollar about 10 years ago and then saw her again about 6 months later singing the same tune.

mikeswift said:
there's a hag who dresses up and stands outside or in Penn Station saying that she lost her wallet or it was stolen and needs money for a train ticket. She's smart she rotates between Penn Station, Port Authority and Grand Central Station. She has a briefcase and baggage with her and she's dressed like a business woman but if you look closely you can tell her make-up is kinda jacked up and her eyes are blood shot... I was a sucker and gave her a dollar about 10 years ago and then saw her again about 6 months later singing the same tune.

Oldest trick in the book. Time for lunch so I will update this when I can't eat because a bum is circling the Subway.

How nasty is it to see dirty feet and nappy hair when you are trying to eat?

Bum free lunch. I saw two walking by but the store was not crowded so they don't come in. The woman who works the counter at Subway told me that they try to keep the homeless out but they just sneak in at times.

I saw one walking towards me so I hauled ass over to the other side of the street.

BillTheButcher said:
Bum free lunch. I saw two walking by but the store was not crowded so they don't come in. The woman who works the counter at Subway told me that they try to keep the homeless out but they just sneak in at times.

I saw one walking towards me so I hauled ass over to the other side of the street.

nice job in outrunning the bums today, I'm proud of you.

mikeswift said:
nice job in outrunning the bums today, I'm proud of you.

Bums can be sneaky; sometimes I turn around and BAM there they are. I don't even think about it now, old clothes or some form of a gimp and I am out.

Just reading all of that has completely ruined my appetite. On certain mornings, when I have to take the train at 7am, theres a couple bums that rotate around and play some sort of shitty excuse for an instrument and then ask for change, like I'm gonna give money to some dirty fu(k that just ruined my morning by putting damned indian music in my head for the next 3 hours. Will CMF be cracking down on any of this melarchy?

jmacey22 said:
Just reading all of that has completely ruined my appetite. On certain mornings, when I have to take the train at 7am, theres a couple bums that rotate around and play some sort of shitty excuse for an instrument and then ask for change, like I'm gonna give money to some dirty fu(k that just ruined my morning by putting damned indian music in my head for the next 3 hours. Will CMF be cracking down on any of this melarchy?

we certainly will, join up brother and represent us in the Deutchland

Back