PGF2A

LA said:
Hell, I want more feedback. Greedy bastard I am!

I have a 'friend' on a private board that is going to use the transdermal pgf2a and give me a report on it.
I will let you all know as soon as I hear.

Skip

I've used it in injectable from (dinoprost). It's shit - the sides are absolutely horrible and the results are zero. Don't waste your time, money or body on it.

If a person wanted to purchase this stuff would they buy it online or at the gym.

Does anyone have a web site, I'm planning an IGF-1 cycle and if I can handle the paine and the possible sides of this stuff I think the two would make an interesting mix.

I have used the QFS PGF2a gel, and let me tell you: The shit works like a dream. cycle it 3 weeks on 3 off and you will be amazed by the results at the end of the first week. The stuff is simply UNREAL. Good shit.

cytokinetic said:
Hitmeoff, how much of the dinoprost gel did you use per application?

Kinda hard to tell. I basically used it 2 times a day, 1 application per side per time of day...so basically 4 "dabs".

It comes in 120ml bottles, and Ive used it for 40 days, and still probably have enough for another 3 weeks. So i guess, if you did the math it would equal to about .5ml a day? Not exactly sure what the concentration of if it was though.

body2see said:
What are the valid medical uses of this drug??? It sounds as if there really aren't any??? I can't believe that even with the instability of a drug as such people will still use it...why not just stick with something that has been proven and is safer?
Do you know you are on a BBing web-site?

Dinoprost gel is a good product that works well. I would recomend that you use it from 8% BF and under. If anyone is interested I did do a thread on this in the cycles forum.

Back