Pics of T82

It seem I am just missing threads lately...LOL

T82, you look great, and it seems that you have the body frame to really achieve your goals, once you get that diet in check. I know its tough, as we all know, but to reach those goals we set for ourselves then it must be done. I think you look great right now...healthy.

T82 said:
Yah LA, and unfortunately that's the part I'm having trouble with. I dunno, just having trouble keeping away from all the crap. Anything in particular I really need to watch with the eating or just in general keep it clean?

Keep it clean in general, your body will reflect your diet. Dieting is mostly common sense! If you have any ques. or if I can help in any way, feel free to pm me.

Baby Your so fine, i just cant get enough of looking at you! :p

I was never good with math, so I can't give you a percentage of fattiness. Instead, I will shake the Magic 8 Ball........answer is "Try Again".

You know wouldn't that be a funny gag to give someone with OCD? A magic 8 ball that the answer dice always came up "Try Again". Sure a little mean, but think of all the laughs you could have with your friends, where before it was just uncomfortable silence?

auriflex said:
I was never good with math, so I can't give you a percentage of fattiness. Instead, I will shake the Magic 8 Ball........answer is "Try Again".

You know wouldn't that be a funny gag to give someone with OCD? A magic 8 ball that the answer dice always came up "Try Again". Sure a little mean, but think of all the laughs you could have with your friends, where before it was just uncomfortable silence?

LOL!!! That came bolting out of left field but I have to say you make me laugh auri!!! :D :laugh:

Back