Pic's???

Gear101* said:
how is thinking about post pics.... i have acouple i might put up but on this bulk i've put way too much body fat on.. maybe around this summer sometime..
pussy...LOL

Dammit, my wife just gave the digital camera back to the mother in law...if she'll let us have it for one more day, I'll post tomorrow after shoulders......look out, baby, it's time for the fat attack

Gear101* said:
how is thinking about post pics.... i have acouple i might put up but on this bulk i've put way too much body fat on.. maybe around this summer sometime..
wimp...lol

i don't have a dig camera.. so the pics need to be scanned into the putter.. how about a big pic of some sweet tren.. i have a pic of a 16g kit that i made... LOL

and BITCH where your pic??

one last thing to press and that other little guy named prez.. we'll put pics side by side.. if these don't turn out i'll post pics by the 4 of july.. :D right now.. 279.. 9%

goal is 305-310 and 5%

right now i really like scaring people.. just walking around.. little kids will stop dead in there track..month wide open and stair at me.. LOL there parnet look at me and tell them it's not nice to do that.. when MsGear101 and i first strated dating her little niece did that about the first 6 or 7 times she saw me.. and then there is the one i hate.. the other night i was leaving my boys condo and i was walking behind this little old lady and i went to pass her and just scared the shit out of her.. she heard me coming.. when she turned she was looking about half way up me.. then seen the rest and had to put her hand on her chest like she was about to have a heart attack.. after all that i told her i was sorry and scare alot of people.. the old girl starts check me out with a big old smile ... WTF

i thought that only happened to Basskiller.. old women checking me out.. hell i'm only 33 bass is like 60 or something..

Back