Please help

20inguns

Alright this is the deal- Im 19 and did my first cycle of sus250,deca,and dbol beginning in april of last year for 10 weeks.I took 25 mgs of dbol weeks 1-6, 500 mgs of sus250 weeks 1-10, and 400 mgs of deca weeks 1-10. During my cycle my sex drive was noticeably higher. Towards the end testicular atrophy was very noticeable but i wasnt having any problems with erections. Post cycle i took clomid for 2 weeks(now i know that i slacked off here) and things seemed to be fine. After i had been off for about a month or so i slowly began to notice that my sex drive was down and it wasnt as easy for me to get and especially to maintain an erection. This bothered me and it seemed to progressively get worse. In hopes of getting things "back to normal" I decided i was going to start another cycle beginning in november. I went with equipose and test enathate along with a 4 week front load of dbol. It was a short cycle of only 8 weeks and i noticed that my sex drive went up a little but things still did not really seem normal. Post cycle i made sure to use clomid at 50 mgs/day for week 1, 100mgs/day for week 2, and then another week of 50 mgs/day. I also threw in some nolva at 20 mgs/day in hopes of making things better. My problem is that even now(approximately 5 months since i ended clomid therapy) my sex drive basically does not exist. I dont seem to feel much sensation and when i do get erections they are hard to maintain. I hoped that if i just gave it a few months that things would get better, but i have really seen no change. Also i have been having some problems with depression since i have been off. Does this mean that my testosterone levels are still low? WHAT CAN I DO??? I know i messed up by taking steroids at my age and not really hitting the post cycle therapy the 1st time around, but this is really scaring me now. I just want to know how i can get my libido back and be able to not worrying about functioning sexual. Have I made myself permanently impotent? Please respond asap with any advise you guys might have. thanks

try 10000 iu of hcg ..but it's been a long time sounds like your head is the problem ...this is the shit that happens when your to young to be cycling....good luck....hope you sex life itn't done for life

I hope i havent too. I know it wasnt right to start at such young age but now im just trying to fix my mistake. Its not mental either the sensation is basically gone and my ability to get, and especially to maitain erections has still not returned. I aprretiate any help you guys can suggest. thanks

finasturide did that to me about 5 years ago ...my girlfriend was all...you don't love me anymore......I would be knocking the botton out of her and wom ..wom wom ...damn......

Basskiller seem to think b12 is helping him ....I'm not saying he had a problem but he has mentioned that his "little" friend is acting like he's 18 again.....

I know that I'm the marathon man now....

Bro get your test checked by a doc. Say nothing of why you got the problem. But tell him the symptoms and get yourself check out. Also try some Tribulus Terrestalis-Some say it works well others think it is bunk. I know I recovered much better with it. Another thing are you taking any ECA? That does what you are talking about to me.

Check this web site. It is a doctor that deals with this. I have never seen him, but it at least might be a place to start with a doctor familiar with AAS. www.allthingsmale.com

good luck, hope it helps

Thanks for all the replies. Do you guys think it would be worth trying some hcg and nolva and see if that gets things back in order before going to see a doctor? This is really frustrating, not to mention embarassing, and im ready to get it taken care of. I just really hope i didnt do permanent damage.

If it were me bro, I would not experiment. Go to a Doc tell him your situation, if he is worth his salt he will help you. If he gives you shit Find a new one. I feel for you bro, Good luck and keep us posted.
For any young guns reading please take this into consideration, let your body develope to it's potential before supplementing.

Choke is correct-stop with the self administered solutions and seek the help of a professional(M.D.). At 19 or 20 you do NOT want to do any further possible damage to your system.

good luck and let us know..............

So i guess getting to see a doc as soon as possible is my best option. Would any of you guys be familiar with a good endocrinologist in Virginia? Do you think i should tell them the truth about everything i have taken and what has happened or should i just let them know the symptoms? It would be nice to find a doctor who will be upfront and honest with me and hopefully get me back to normal rather then one who will just try to do something like prescribe a testosterone patch or something. Also do you think the depression symptoms i have been experiencing for the past 5 months or so(basically since last clomid therapy) have anything to do with low testosterone levels? I have always had some level of anxiexty which at times would cause me to be depressed but i mean since i took clomid the anxiety got really bad and i became so depressed that i was almost suicidal. I havent even been to the gym for months. It just feels like i have no energy and no desire/motivation to do anything. My parents have even taken me to a psychologist who insist that i have bipolar disease but the thing is i have never had symptoms this bad until i came off my last cycle and the clomid therapy. Any help would greatly be aprretiated. Thanks again.

Yes see a doc, if there is another cycle (which there should not be at your age), run clomid like this Day 1 300mg, then 100mg for 10 days, then 50mg for 10 days.

Yes, many of us and others have some sort of depression when coming off cycle-your natural Test levels are low and estrogen levels are high(er) than the norm. I would be upfront with the M.D.-If you do not have a family physician I would look for one that specializes in active individuals(Sports Med Clinic)

Last edited:
Is it possible that my anxiety/depression over the years is the result of having naturally low testosterone? I ask this because even after training naturally for 2 years or so before using juice i could not get rid of the "baby fat" i had on me and, even with busting my ass in the gym and eating a ton of good food, i found it hard to make any noticeable gains in strength and in size. That was the main reason i decided to cycle for the first time was because i was so frustrated with watching my friends all make solid gains while i was still struggling to add weight to my lifts and to put on muscle. Then when i went on a cycle i noticed i had much more energy, could focus and concentrate better, was in a much better mood(general since of well-being), and no longer really had those feelings of depression that i have struggled with off and on my whole life. It was like i was a new person. I put on a solid 15 lbs or so and my strength went through the roof, but unfortunately I didnt post-cycle correctly and i lost most of my gains, along with my ability to perform. Even before the problem i have had since going, I never really had a high sex drive. At 17/18 before using i could get and maintain erections, but i had to be with a girl that i thought was really hot and i had to really focus and stay interested- if not things would go downhill. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess my cycle(s) just supressed what little natural testosterone i was producing so badly that even though most of it has come back, maybe i wasnt producing the normal amount in the first place-possible? What can a doctor do for me to help? Thanks again.

My depression is just so bad that i dont feel motivated to do anything. For a while there (January-March or so) i was drinking basically every night and doing alot of drugs to try and hide my emotions and make myself feel better but it just seemed to get worse. It got so bad that i came really close to attempting to kill myself. All of my gym buddies who helped me out of a bout i had with depression in the past (sophomore year) and got me out of using drugs and into working out are now off at school and after one semester at college this fall, im back at home with nothing going for me. The gym i was going to with everyone i knew closed up. My 2 good friends that stayed away from drugs and alcohol who really helped me to turn my life around and got me into lifting my junior year are at college, and im just stuck at home with nobody really. Im bascially lost and i feel like ive hit rock bottom. I havent even been to the gym since January or so and i dont really even go out anymore. I've lost basically all the muscle i worked so hard to put on over the past 2 years and now i just find myself in a constant state of depression. Im embarrassed to even go to the gym because i have gone from being 6'0" 205 lbs with 8 % bf, to being about 190 with 15 % bf. Has anyone else had any bouts with depression and feeling like you just dont want to live anymore? What has helped you guys out. I really appretiate everything this board does and me just being able to get on here and vent has helped out alot. Thanks

Just as a fellow board member I want to say forget about being embarrased and go to the gym-I think that the natural endorphins from working out will go a long way in helping you feel a bit better about yourself-I relize you are young but you can't relie(sp) on your friends when they are away at school-you need to find your own way....you know that the drugs and drinking are not the way to go-How about going back to school? How about some full time work? I know there must be things you WANT to do.....

Just some suggestions........I

I'd suggest going to a medical dr and get your test levels checked. Tell them what you did, but also tell them that you suspect (if you do) that your test levels were low to start with. The dr could either put you on hormone replacement therapy (either a patch or injectable testosterone), and provide a good post cycle recovery, or possibly just try post cycle recovery straight off (hcg, clomid). The best thing they can do is the free and total testosterone tests, though, so you really do know where you are.

As to the depression, it's possible it's caused by low test levels, but either way, it'd be a good idea to go see a counselor/therapist about it. Depression isn't something to mess around with, and it sounds like your ways of dealing with thigns (drugs/alcohol) that you've tried certainly aren't healthy! There's nothing to be ashamed about as to talking to someone about your problems, and letting them help you work through them!

I agree with Al, you should go and get your test levels checked, some symptoms of low testosterone are.

· Low sex drive

· Erectile dysfunction (ED)

· Increased irritability or depression

· Fatigue

· Reduced muscle mass and strength

· Inability to concentrate

· Decreased bone density; osteoporosis

As for hitting rock bottom, drinking, drugs, and attempting suicide, those things should be brought to a professional immediatley. You said you were seeing a psychologist and he diagnosed you with bi-polar disorder. You show classis signs of this also, I would get a second opinion on this. There are medications to treat this disorder and I've personally seen excellent results with treatment. I urge you to get this matter taken care of, without hesitating. Thinking that you are at rock bottom concerns me I hope you heed advice given by Al or someone and talk to someone immediately.

I would first go to allthingsmale.com and tell the Dr. your problem. He will be able to order some tests and fix your problem. I have used him and would highly reccomend him.

Back