Post Cycle Therapy

MA46

Just wanted to double check my post cycle therapy protocol. I'm doing a 16 week cycle of Cypionate/Propionate blend at 250mg's a week, injecting once a week. Also, doing anastrozole 1mg twice a week and hcg 7000 ius a week (two shots a week, 3500ius each).

For my post cycle therapy I plan on stopping the hcg one week after my last cypionate shot, then do nothing for a week, then start the clomid at 50mg's a day a week after the last hcg shot. So the clomid will start two weeks after my last cypionate shot and a week after my last hcg shot. I plan on doing the clomid for a total of three weeks. Does this sound solid? Also, is starting with 50mg's a day too light or is it okay because I'm doing such a light test cycle? thanks in advance......

Just wanted to double check my post cycle therapy protocol. I'm doing a 16 week cycle of Cypionate/Propionate blend at 250mg's a week, injecting once a week. Also, doing anastrozole 1mg twice a week and hcg 7000 ius a week (two shots a week, 3500ius each).

For my post cycle therapy I plan on stopping the hcg one week after my last cypionate shot, then do nothing for a week, then start the clomid at 50mg's a day a week after the last hcg shot. So the clomid will start two weeks after my last cypionate shot and a week after my last hcg shot. I plan on doing the clomid for a total of three weeks. Does this sound solid? Also, is starting with 50mg's a day too light or is it okay because I'm doing such a light test cycle? thanks in advance......

Looks good, you could have used a much lower dose of HCG than that if your trying to maintain testicular function and size. 250ius EOD will work, or 200iu-500iu twice a week will work. 1500-5000iu Increase estradiol and DHT related side effects and will possibly desensitize the testicals for later stimulation, this of course being prolonged use. Just my experience. And with that low dose test you may not need the AI, you could just use nolvadex at 10mg-20mg a day, to block gyno. Unless you know your highly sensitive to gyno, even Arimidex at 0.5mg EOD will suffice.

^^^ I agree 100%^^^ I've been at 800 mg's of test a week and maintained the boys with 2 250iu apps a week. An you're barely over an HRT dose so that HCG dose is overkill for several reason IMO. I think your clomid dose is fine though, with a low test cycle and the addition of HCG.

Looks good, you could have used a much lower dose of HCG than that if your trying to maintain testicular function and size. 250ius EOD will work, or 200iu-500iu twice a week will work. 1500-5000iu Increase estradiol and DHT related side effects and will possibly desensitize the testicals for later stimulation, this of course being prolonged use. Just my experience. And with that low dose test you may not need the AI, you could just use nolvadex at 10mg-20mg a day, to block gyno. Unless you know your highly sensitive to gyno, even Arimidex at 0.5mg EOD will suffice.

It's like we're one mind lol.......I agree the hcg is high and adex (if dosed correctly if ugl) is plenty.

Could always throw some nolvadex in there 20mg everyday while on cycle, its def helped me. That cycle looks pretty solid too.

Back