powerful supplement....good and bad thing

dreww

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I tried this legal prohormone combo I found online called megaplexx. Showing$ 60 but was half that when I got it so I said why not.
its got promagnon, superdrol, dymethazine and max lmg.

It says take three a day. Each pilladds up to about 50mg of the four various hormones. So three a day is a 150mg daily oral dose. Harsh.

Within a few days I had to back to two pills a day. Horrendous stomach acid problems which I predicted. Even at two a day sides were harsh but gains were great. weak appetite but full and pumped all day. Holding water like dianabol or anadrol but mostly in the muscle so it looks good. Lots of comments about looking bigger. Most of the weight is in arms and chest which are lagging parts for me.

Got sick the other morning from what I think is acid reflux and damage from the oral. Down to one pill a day now. Since most don't get the terrible sides I do you might wanna look into it. Bottle recommends three pills a day but you know where I stand on that.

Almost forgot....back pumps all day too. Lower back that is. Other sides dimished greatly as dose was reduced but not the pumps in lower back unfortunately.

You seem to be resistant to damn near all sides. You'd probably blow up on this stuff. I can't believe they recommend three pills a day.

You seem to be resistant to damn near all sides. You'd probably blow up on this stuff. I can't believe they recommend three pills a day.

I don't think I ever take the recommended dosage of anything, I always think they're just wanting me to run through my supply so I'll go buy more. Protein is about the only thing I probably use the recommended dose on

How long does gynecomastia take? I have been on 600 mg test for about 8 weeks and not a hint of gyno nor testicular shrinkage, only slightly more oily skin but no acne. Using Pfizer cypionate, so it is medical grade. I never got acne or gyno or anything during puberty so I am just curious as to what is going on?

It's very possible that you might not see it, then again you might not get it for a while then all of a sudden it shows up

Back