Pre workout insulin

1) Don't caffeine and creatine cancel each other out? I've read a few threads on other forums about this.

2)How long should this protocol be run with the insulin? I can't afford the HGH, but oh well. Your post said it could be run without it.

3) I'm getting the ingredients ready to purchase now. As far as the pasteurized egg whites, are you talking about the ones you can buy from the grocery store (liquid) or the ones you can buy online (for instance) that are powdered?

Please advise. Response needed.

Slin schedule

i have been using this protocol. At first I used true proteins MG powdered muscle for the 1st and 2nd shake along with some dextrose added. Depending on how much Hum R I was using. I have changed the formula some. 1st shake MG's, second Pedialite,creatine,glutamine,taurine, LBA's and some dextrose. Lastly a custom blend whey including hydrolyzed,ion exchange and cold water with some grapejuice and swedish oat stacrch. With the R,keep the fats low. I dont use the IGF pwo but use R,GH, Des pre and gh pwo. Those pumps are something "different". This is just a combo of everyone elses protocol with the best points taken. I cant take log and in my opinion the R is better.It stays around shuttling everything into the muscle. You realy have to push it to get sore. I dont do high doses of R but have read that 15 iu's and up are something crazy. This is NOTHING to PLAY with. If you dont know you research and then research more and start low.Everyone is different! The 2nd shake was formulated by Phil Hernon. Be safe! I have use insulin since 96 and I dont know everything but can help anyone with questions. I had the privaledge to meet Dan Duchaine before he past. He taught me the basics. Certain Anabolics boost your insulin use. Later

for me i like to do igf preworkout in the muscle group im training and then postworkout do novolog with protein powder amino powder and gatorade powder. Then i eat a chicken breast and some oats. i tried the other way around but this seeems to work better for me.

very good preworkout insulin information. I for one will not use insulin again, well not Humalin R anyhow, i think i might give humalog a go but idk

Back