Premier-Pharmaceuticals Andarine S4 Strongest SARM you Can BUY.

you will see real gains using it, definitly! of course it all depends on how you train, and eat to, but its a solid sarm that yields good gains. not snake oil if thats what your worried about lol,

plus we have some revews here from customers using it and they like it. though we havent caried it all that long, so we dont have as many reviews as say our IGF-1 lr3 does, lol, but its solid, most guys take it with the igf-1 lr3 as well, so not sure how many single sarm reviews youll find without them also taking the igf-1 lr3,

lol no not worried about that but can you post links to these reviews that would be most helpful

just run a search here on them brutha, they are scattered all over the place, like i said not too many of reviews on sarms as we only been carrying them for 2 months now, but we have thousands of reviews on igf-1 lr3 and some of thse reviews also have a log with s4 andarine in them,

just run a search here on them brutha, they are scattered all over the place, like i said not too many of reviews on sarms as we only been carrying them for 2 months now, but we have thousands of reviews on igf-1 lr3 and some of thse reviews also have a log with s4 andarine in them,

lol yes i did some searching on the forum and I have to say this igf-1 has caught my interest. I'm thinking if I want to try this out, is there side effects to it ? And it's injectable right I'd have to find pins ?

Premier-Pharmaceuticals is Now ProSarms1 , Same Owners, Same Manufacturers, Same Customer Service, Same Quality, Different Name!

Pro_Sarms1_All3sarms_50.jpg

Back