Preparing for first cycle

Update. I'm thinking the igf peaked for 4.5 hours tonight after I ate to get rid of those symptoms earlier. Pin at 445pm got symptoms at 9 pm, ate at 910 pm , the jello feeling in my legs from workout went away also I kept my water intake at 16 oz every ten min. my urine amount was light. around 145 am noticed legs starting to get weak and sore. Urine output doubled, dry mouth subsided but still had a weird taste in mouth. It's 4 am now , not having any symptoms like earlier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
And the only other thing I'm Taking is gh 1 iu a day. Thought was doing two but powder corrected me.

Ok 6 am fixing get off work at 7 feeling tired legs hurt like a bitch. Saturday and Sunday are usually off days but I missed Monday and Tuesday so I'm double down on chest and back. At first I was concerned how hard igf hit me but I think if I better prepare my meals for tonight I could really see if will do that every time. I will skip post meal again and still do 40mcgs and see if it does the same.

So I went and got a glucose meter today before I ate breakfast. First reading was 143. 20 min after Breakfast it read 111. I'll keep a eye on it Tonight at work to if I get light headed like last night

No issue tonight, other that a funky taste in my mouth. I guess it was rhetoric meal I missed yesterday that threw me off

No issue tonight, other that a funky taste in my mouth. I guess it was rhetoric meal I missed yesterday that threw me off

Post meal. Freaking auto spell

Back