Prescription Nutrition announces new flavors for proteins, AnaMASS, and other product

mike ross

Registered Member
PN is adding some new flavors to the lineup and they are ready for production in our protein-based products. More are on the way, but these are ready to go

Proteins and Nutrition-To-Go Meal Replacement - New Flavors Only listed

Banana
Green Apple
Mango
Mint
NATURAL Banana
NATURAL Chocolate
NATURAL Vanilla

AnaMass - New Flavors Only listed

Banana
Mint
NATURAL Banana
NATURAL Chocolate
NATURAL Vanilla

In development

Cake Batter
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Several Coffee flavors
Few other surprises as well.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them as well.

Thanks fellas

That's awesome bro, a few of those sound amazing. I don't know that it'd be a big seller, but one I always liked was Orange-Sicle from MHP's casein protein. It was actually pretty good, but again I don't know if people are adventurous as I am at times

Big Bump for PN aka RxWhey.com is you guys havent tryed their products then you need to! Support you board sponsors guys!

Another big thing I see as being my only source of whey is that it is sold by the pound. I don't have to have 5lbs of chocolate or pay a ridiculous price for a 2lb. About an hour ago I bought 6lbs of 3 different flavors and I like to mix some up. Mixing banana and blueberry is off the chain and chocolate and banana is amazing.

Yep...

Big, we used to have Orange Creamsicle in the our whey isolate and it did not sell at all. With having to order minimums for our flavors, its not an option. Sorry buddy, wish we were more successful we could afford to do it.

Bro definitely do all of your development ideas. My girlfriend has been looking for a good cake batter everywhere. I would probably get 10-15 lbs off the bat.

Will def be ordering some of this, I just ordered 2 of the grape explosions for $15 each couldn't pass that deal up and I have to say they have fast shipping, thanks again guys

guys with these flavors, adding them to plain oatmeal is the way to go. Blueberry, Banana. A little in your oatmeal and your good with no sugar or that blah taste of oatmeal itself.

Yep...

Big, we used to have Orange Creamsicle in the our whey isolate and it did not sell at all. With having to order minimums for our flavors, its not an option. Sorry buddy, wish we were more successful we could afford to do it.

Ok, I couldn't remember if you had it at one point or not. In that case, I'll jump on board with Chris, Chocolate Peanut Butter

Back