Pro Card coming my way?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
After a day of work, workout, 65 min. of Cardio, and a shower, this is how im looking. No pump.

Nice Job BRO, I think you have got the right formula to get it done. I knew you had it in you. One request, next pose you give us show us a most musculer crab. I'd like to see your traps.

Damn bro... There isn't too much I can say that I haven't. I'm very impressed

It's definitely in your future, if not this year you'll get it soon that's for sure. I think you're really going to impress though which if you don't get it this year will certainly put your name out as a top contender

yea i think you should get it but if not i know you will just continue to work harder and eventually you will. i know ur legs have improved since last show hell i thought you won that one

Nuknuk is that a split/double peak in your bicep?? Sure looks like in the middle pick! Now that's sick

Where do you think you stand nuk? We all can I agree you have a build better than most, but I just spent 2 weeks in laffeyette la, I've never scene bigger freaks at the ametuer level any where. The competition today is getting better and better. Another 10-15 pounds on you bro and your pro status for sure!

I'll give you my honest thoughts....Here is the best case situation for you at Nationals....you look great, best ever...and yes, at this point right now, you are a national level heavyweight who will be fighting for that card...so best case for you would be to make top 5, top 3 would be better, get tons and tons of pub from the show....flex online, rx muscle, ect, ect...get in the mags this year, and next. come back next year as a super at 240ish pounds...and win USA or Nationals ....Get that pro size before you turn pro...(some bodyparts are there, yes, others will come with another year of training) You know im a huge fan of your's nuk, but I think if you got 2nd at this show, it would almost be better for you, to train for another year, with pub behind you...then come next year as a super and win one of the pro Q's (USA, NAC, Nationals) im sure you can do it...P.N and Mike and I are behind you all the way to the top....Im sure within a year from now, you will be pro....

Im with chris and think another solid year would do ya some good also! And by the way MuscleChemistry is behind ya to, guess we dont count

Im with chris and think another solid year would do ya some good also! And by the way MuscleChemistry is behind ya to, guess we dont count

LOL !!! Presser your a smart ass...Yes, MC counts to...MC and PN are behind ya NUK NUK....!!!!:thumbsup:

I actually agree with you Chris 100%. I think the it would draw lots of attention my way, due to nobody would see me coming this year. And yes at my height I need to be bigger to even hang at the smaller pro shows. So if I got my card this year, it would may be another 2 years before I competed again. Just missing it, would drive me even harder for next year, and would still be in a great mind set for training and bodybuilding. And I think if I came in 100% with what I got right now in the heavyweight class, I see a first call out. Top 10 easy. Just gotta nail it.

Back