Pros and cons of women and test

Would it be beneficial for a woman to take test?

yes of course, depending on the situation of course! What is the situation?

Women can benefit greatly from very low doses of a short ester testosterone like propionate, you don't want a female using long esters, incase any sides pop up.

I wonder about this as well as I have a friend who is wanting to take some testosterone. I've seen women who have been on test and some suffer from the side effects of the compound. This one lady has a deeper voice actually lower voice and it's a nuisance to her and she wonders if her true tone will ever come back.

This is a very touchy subject IMO I know guys who say why would you ever give a woman test and some guys who do give their women test.

"I'm stronger today then I was yesterday"

my fiancé is always drained from work and mainly her libido is lower so was wondering if it would help her situation,and mine.lol

I wonder about this as well as I have a friend who is wanting to take some testosterone. I've seen women who have been on test and some suffer from the side effects of the compound. This one lady has a deeper voice actually lower voice and it's a nuisance to her and she wonders if her true tone will ever come back.

This is a very touchy subject IMO I know guys who say why would you ever give a woman test and some guys who do give their women test.

"I'm stronger today then I was yesterday"

Voice change is forever...

my fiancé is always drained from work and mainly her libido is lower so was wondering if it would help her situation,and mine.lol

I think test is a bad idea fort this purpose, changes induce by test on women are forever (deep voice, big clit, mustache, etc).

Maybe she work to much? Take a break.
Sleep more, take vitamine. Have a god diet.
Help her for house cleaning and other task...

yes those changes as stated above are permanent, however you don't need to get to that point if you do it wisely!

yes those changes as stated above are permanent, however you don't need to get to that point if you do it wisely!

what would be a safe pro dose to avoid that, and other sides. I know nothing about women and gear so kinda curious, not that mine will ever get that serious about fitness "I hope". If those sides start to show just stop immediately I would assume?

what would be a safe pro dose to avoid that, and other sides. I know nothing about women and gear so kinda curious, not that mine will ever get that serious about fitness "I hope". If those sides start to show just stop immediately I would assume?

Short ester, light dose, short cycle.

yea don't want no deep voice or moustache.fuck that.shes wore out cause that's what she does for work everyday zao is cleans houses.lol.if she did a short ester like presser mentioned with prop,what dosage would be appropriate?

Eca stack might be a little better to give her some energy without any sides.
gotta way the risk vs benefit. If she isn't trying to build muscle I wouldn't have her use aas. Even if she where I would start with anavar and primo first. They are a lot safer for women as long as you get quality products.

Last edited:
yea think ive almost got her talked into anavar vicious,just need to do some more research on it.that eca stack would be good for her especially for work.

ECA stack and 10mg a day of Anavar. My lady loved this and is in between cycles of it now...

I would probably give her a glass of wine or maybe a little gift before I put her on AAS. In my experience (which is considerable) AAS doesn't do as much for women's sex drive as the magazines would lead you to believe... not even close...
AAS are for people that train regularly and are experienced enough to take their training and commitment to the next level....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back