Protein to Cut?

Built2Define

Hey guys need some input imma big fan of cytosports nutrition and im getting some protein today and its between muscle milk or cytogainer i am cutting right now with winn and clen and was wondering does it make that big of a difference between these two proteins? Thanks.

personally I don't trust anyone but trueprotein.com these days but I do drink the Muscle Milk RTD's and they are tasty... bump for anyone else

mikeswift said:
personally I don't trust anyone but trueprotein.com these days but I do drink the Muscle Milk RTD's and they are tasty... bump for anyone else

How is the taste of the trueprotein?

Local124bro said:
How is the taste of the trueprotein?
depends on kind/types of protein you get and how you flavor it.
there are tips on their site and a message board I think, for real life answers.

muscle milk taste great but its not effective for cutting there are way too many calories,fats,carbs,sugars

Cutting is all about your diet brother

I think the muscle milk has 14 grams of fat per serving. If I was cutting I would
probably try to limit those.

TP is a great place to get protein...Decent deals for great protein. There are others around as well. What you are looking for is a isolate vanilla flavored. It mixes well with pretty much everything. They also come in various other flavors that I hear are pretty good. Synthetek protein is supposed to be excellent as well, but it's a little pricey. Some people swear by it. It's supposed to be very close to pure protein gram per gram - like above 90% plus it's unflavored so you can mix it with anything. TP and others offer similar products at great prices but with more options in regards to flavors and sweeteners.

i use the Cold Filtered Whey Isolate from www.trueprotien.com & get the premium Dutch Chocolate & it is pretty tasty...the breakdown is: 80% Whey Isolate, 15% Glutamine, 5% BCAA's

i also get the Waxy Maize as well but get it with no flavor & just add it to my Isolate for my PWO shake...

supermannpc said:
muscle milk taste great but its not effective for cutting there are way too many calories,fats,carbs,sugars

Cutting is all about your diet brother

i think ur cutting is a little different then most here bro, i doubt he is talking show cutting in wich case i wouldnt use muscle milk either but i doubt he is looking to keep his fat under 30g a day or anything like that, just thought i would throw that out there as cutting for most of these guys islosing a couple pounds

Presser said:
i think ur cutting is a little different then most here bro, i doubt he is talking show cutting in wich case i wouldnt use muscle milk either but i doubt he is looking to keep his fat under 30g a day or anything like that, just thought i would throw that out there as cutting for most of these guys islosing a couple pounds
Your right. But its at least good for them to know. That muscle milk is probably 100x's better than what they really put in there bodies

you havent cheated yet bro? i mean since ur last show u havent ? come on i wont tell,lol

i seriously just had a double quarter pounder w/fries and 2 apple pies. I only ordered 1 apple pie, but they gave me two. I couldnt help but eat them both.

Thanks guys i was on a protein emergency run so i just picked up some ultimate muscle by beverly but definately going for trueprotein this week, also waxy maize source from glucevol by evolution labs but it taste like shit, flavor is tangy lemonade highly regret just not sticking to pure vitargo by pro supps.

Presser said:
you havent cheated yet bro? i mean since ur last show u havent ? come on i wont tell,lol
i binged the week after the show
got some swollen ankles then i started my off season plan
i can have a few cheat meals on the weekends but i still have to get the rest of my meals in so its kinda tough

swollen ankles?? what from, holding water from taking in the extra salt??
AND - what is your deffinition of a binge. (probably what most of us would
call eating clean. lol)

Back