( PSL ) EP SUSTANON 500 anabolic steroids; muscle gain; fat loss; cycle

GOTGrowth

Purity Source Labs now has brand new in stock.

Euro Pharmacies Sustanon 500!

logo_small_430_82.jpg

ENJOY!

Last edited:
The blend has 4 Testosterone Esters totaling 500mg :saywhat:

Testosterone Propionate 60mg

Testosterone Phenylpropionate 120mg

Testosterone Isocaproate 120mg

Testosterone Decanoate 200mg

100 test p
100 tren a
500 sus
20mg Dbol

Only the slightest pip and that's probably from me injecting fast. Headed to lift I feel angry already.

Weighed in at 245.4 pounds the day I pinned and today 250.2 so 3 days 5 pounds lol. Mostly water I know but I can feel my muscles loading up. My goal weight for this run will be 283 lean and hard pounds.

Weighed in at 245.4 pounds the day I pinned and today 250.2 so 3 days 5 pounds lol. Mostly water I know but I can feel my muscles loading up. My goal weight for this run will be 283 lean and hard pounds.
Nice weight love the goal gonna have to name a mtn after u brother

Thanks MM keep killing it yourself big cat! Weight today 252 even. Severely painful pumps and my biceps are still full after a couple days at the lower head and hurting like mad. I'm walking like a caveman today after legs.

See, I am torn during a bulk. I would LOVE to use a higher concentration injection, to reduce the amount of liquid pushed into the muscle. Problem is, I am on TRT and my doc over prescribes my test by 25%...so every 4 months I have an extra bottle of 200mg/ml Test-Cyp by his own design. But I also get a refill monthly even though I will not need it - and when the script ends the pharmacy calls the doc's office and gets a new one for me with no questions asked. So I usually end up in total with an extra bottle every other month. So in 6 months, I have 3 extra 10ml bottles. Since it is pharmacy grade, fully legal, and I already have it, I want to use it...but then I inject a lot of liquid.

Sigh...first world problems...

Back