PSL Touchdown - on the very day they make me a rep!

cybrsage

Full Access
I ordered some gear from PSL and, while it was in transit, was approached and asked to rep for PSL. The mailman arrived with the product as we were still finalizing everything. :)

It was an international order and it took a little under two weeks to get to me. Soared right through customs. It was packaged discretely, the packaging made me chuckle, but I will not say why. Secrets to protect and all that.

It was a small order, but exactly what I wanted. I am going to test (heh, made a funny) out TNE as a pre-workout aid.

Pics or it did not happen!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 14n1jwm.jpg
    14n1jwm.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 44
There ya go nice! Maybe they will make me a rep one day since i've spent a whole bunch of Franklins with them.

I had an epiphany yesterday. OK, maybe that is too strong of a word to use, but it was an amazing idea. The primary bad side of using TNE is the estrogen spike. Two great sides of using Proviron are the increased sex drive and that it has a much higher affinity for the receptors that cause aromatization but it does not aromatize itself. This means more test stays free and does not turn into estrogen. Use the two together (TNE and Proviron) and you can greatly reduce the amount of estrogen created!

Am I wrong in thinking this?

Back