Purity Source Lab Review

Did that as soon as the package arrived the second half is being shipped on Monday

Awesome news mmajake ,do me a favor please dont give exact dates and times of pick ups or deliveries.. for your safety as well as board safety , and our safety! Thank you for the review

Thanks for the Anavar PSL. Fast delivery and more importantly it's working!

Disclosure: NOT compensated IN ANY MANNER FOR REVIEW!

Thanks for the Anavar PSL. Fast delivery and more importantly it's working!

Disclosure: NOT compensated IN ANY MANNER FOR REVIEW!
Fantastic! I love the anavar. Just a great addition to any cycle to make your gains nice and polished looking. I'm glad it's treating you well :)

I've reduced the DECA from 600mg to 400mg. My metabolism is on high thanks to the additional 100mgs of Anavar...
Fantastic! I love the anavar. Just a great addition to any cycle to make your gains nice and polished looking. I'm glad it's treating you well :)

Awesome. I've read that a lot of bodybuilders use it before shows, because it helps maintain a great pump longer. I'm hoping to do a photo shoot soon and I was wondering if I should use some. I am a volunteer firefighter and my friend fancies herself a photographer, so we thought we might try something.

DID YOU EVER DO THIS PHOTO SHOOT, OR POST THESE PICTURES?

shame the gru guy shows banned real big , cuase doing some psl research i came upon this post with purity source labs review by banned member gru

Back