Purity Source Labs COMBOS & STACKS! fat loss,muscle gain,cardio,testosterone,cycle

GOTGrowth

Purity Source Labs COMBOS & STACKS!

Purity Source Labs is now carrying COMBOS & STACKS. These are customized stacks created by Purity Source Labs. Every stack is a complete cycle from your first injection to PCT. Each stack coordinates well with its counterparts. We are adding to the section weekly!

Make sure to stay updated on what we have to offer. You get a price break on each stack.

Currently theres 11 to choose from
8 Week Cutting Cycle FAT LOSS
8 Week Moderate Cutting Cycle
8 Week Super Cuts Cycle
8 Weeks Toned and Trim
8 Week Fat Inferno Cycle
12 Week Mass Cycle
12 Week Rapid Strength and Muscle Mass
12 Week Rapid Mass and Strength Cycle
16 Week Lean Body Mass

CAN'T FORGET!!
4ever.YOUNG&FIT-3.5 months
4ever.YOUNG&FIT-7months

Last edited:
There's also the "Healthy and Fit For Men" stack. It's a nice, mild rejuvenating stack of testosterone and proviron. Guaranteed to lift you up and get you feeling young and strong. Proviron is great for muscle hardness, and has sexual benefits as well. The combo together will make you feel like a new man. Includes hcg as well. Check it out here: http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/home...-for-men-.html

Don't overlook these! There's a stack for every goal and it's much cheaper than buying each item individually.

Waiting on my GO HEAVY GET BIG cycle to show up! Upping my doses of Test E/Deca from 250mg/200mg to 500mg/400mg for 12 weeks, though. :-D Very excited to get my PCT done on this last cycle of prohormones and jump onto this one once I've given enough time. Only hear great things about PSL and looking forward to getting your products

They've been getting a lot of attention now that bulking season is approaching. Check out some of our bulking and mass stacks :)

i'm looking at the starter/beginner cycle. seems to be in line with my budget and i'm a beginner! kinda sucks being a noob!
Well luckily for you..we did all the planning for you :) The stack will provide everything you need.

LMK if you have questions on doses, or anything pertaining to the cycle.

i'm looking at the starter/beginner cycle. seems to be in line with my budget and i'm a beginner! kinda sucks being a noob!

Don't know being a beginner - some of your largest gains will be when you are a beginner. You are working from a bad state to a good state at the start. Later on, you will be working from a good state to an even better state, so the changes will not be as pronounced. :) Everything has its silver lining if you just look for it.

Back