Purity Source Labs FRIDAY SPECIAL! 10mL vials TESTOSTERONE BASE! 48hrs only!!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Starting this friday for 48 hours only, Purity Source Labs is having a special on our 10mL 100mg/mL Testosterone suspension![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Testosterone Suspension[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-Hit's the blood stream instantly.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-Peaks within an hour of injecting.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-Makes for an unbeatable pre-workout compound.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-Great for pre-contest use for a quick-in/quick-out hormone.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Pm a rep for info
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Be here friday and don't miss out![/FONT]

I am currently using PSL's TNE as a preworkout and LOVE it. I was planning on buying a bunch more soon, so this could not have come at a better time. Get it now while it is close to half off!!

​Yessir! Great time to stock up on some test base! It's great to have a nice stash for that extra pick me up before the gym.

This sale inspired me to take some Test base before leg day yesterday. Mind you, I'm on a cruise so an instant increase in testosterone is much more noticeable. 100mg and I was on cloud 9 at the gym. It was euphoric.

2 Questions...

1) I looked at the product on your website - is it actually test *suspension* (i.e. in water) or a test in oil (as it appears on the website)
2) how is your shipping to Canada?

As someone who has personally used PSL's TNE (I bought it before becoming a rep), I can say that I LOVE it. Makes me feel like a god amongst men. Increases my strength, reduces my recovery time, and makes me feel worthy of the goals I have set for myself. All this is while I am on a blast - I cannot imagine how it will feel when I drop back down to my normal TRT dose (which I do today, but it will be a while before the high test from the blast is used up in my body).

If you ever want to try TNE, now is the time.

2 Questions...

1) I looked at the product on your website - is it actually test *suspension* (i.e. in water) or a test in oil (as it appears on the website)
2) how is your shipping to Canada?
As some have stated it's Test base dissolved in an oil solution. Not test suspension as I may have accidentally wrote.
No problem shipping to canada. 95% success rate over there along with a re-ship policy in the event of something happening to a package.

TNE prior to workout..
How many MG are what else are you taking? I took suspension and loved it (only 50mg per cc though) and did it pre-workout ED.

TNE prior to workout..
How many MG are what else are you taking? I took suspension and loved it (only 50mg per cc though) and did it pre-workout ED.

I use 60mg pre-workout (about an hour before). 75mg caused me too much pain at the injection site the next day, 60mg causes very little. I would start at 50, then try 75, then try 100 or move down if you do not like the next day pain (if you even get any - varies wildly per person). I LOVE the stuff...I need to stock up BIG TIME.

Back