Question about the air in the syringe trick?

jaywooly

Guru
Okay, I tried this for the 1st time in my delts.

I have 3 ml syringes. I'm injecting 2.5mls. I only had space for a bit more than half a ml.

It was weird because when pushing the liquid in, the air in the syringe appeard to get less and less.

By the time all the liquid was in the smallamout of air left seemingly sucked into the muscle by itself?

Also, when doing delts, the syringe is side to side, not up and down so the air never really is at the back of the syringe.

Do you have to to be up and down to do it properly? Also, how much air is "propper?"

I haven't done it myself, and I read the previous post about it, but half a CC should be more than enough to put the oil in the pin in the muscle..i mean its got to go through the pin! I'll be trying this though on my upcoming tren/prop cycle in 2 weeks.

.5cc is about the minimum you can use. It will look like less until you get close to the end. Its almost like it compresses and nearly disappears until you can let some pessure off the plunger. Delts are a bit tricky if not impossible sometimes as are other injects that require the syringe to be parrell to the floor. If you need more info bro I will do my best to help as I have done it this way for quite a while.

Back