Question Can i start a Test cycle while starting Crossfit...

MadMaxx

first time starting a cycle ...test but wondering if im going to crossfit M-F
will it give me the same affect as going to the gym

as u all know i will be doing cardio olympic lifting ..box jumps the basic

work / time = power and speed

again its my first time starting the test and wanna know what u guys think and what ideas u might have .. thank you all for any info ...

Its a great workout, but not sure what you are asking. It depends on what you were doing in the gym. I am assuming a bodybuilding routine? Crossfit will help you with conditioning, and I am sure you will put on lean muscle with this type of workout and the Test, but it all depends on your diet. A good example is a boxer that looks flabby and out of shape, but he can still go 12 rounds. He looks that way because of his diet.

Well im just looking on doing the crossfit for 90 days and after ... hit the gym with the test...
Like i said i have never taken anything i have also posted here before abt info on cycle and gear ..

But just asking if u can take it in crossfit and maybe get results ??

Well, you would get faster and stronger at the crossfit exercises, for sure. You probably wouldn't add as much muscle as if you were hitting the gym, but you'd see results just the same.

I would take the test for sure bro,test goes well with anything,lol crossfit, weights, running, walking, breathing, living lol get my point!

Like it's been said in here bro, crossfit is like any other type of training so definitely take the test. You'll be surprised how intense crossfit is going to be and how much muscle you'll actually put on

Look at all the guys on ESPN when they had that crossfit challenge, they were all ripped with a decent amount of muscle

Back