Quick progress pic

Ok, I got confirmation that I'm doing something right today. I went to Golds and saw a few people that haven't seen me in a couple of months. The first guy, he works there, walked past me and whispered, "You're juicing your fucking ass off, and don't try to deny it". LOL!! Another powerlifter type said, "Holy shit, you're getting huge". I said it was just the shirt I was wearing. He then tapped my side delts and asked if it was stuffed then, because my delts are like volleyballs on top of my arms. lol. So that made me feel really good about my progress. I'm going to try to get in the tanning bed booth tomorrow and get an updated pic... that's where I've taken the others that I posted, so I figured I'd do it in the same light, same mirror, so we can all see the difference in the shots.

awesome man! post em up son!
I should have some to post up tomorrow. I'm just going to tan in the morning, since I haven't had any UVs in weeks... constant rain and the beds at the gym are always busy. So since I am not working tomorrow, I'll swing in, tan, and get a few shots to post up.

Pics are coming... took some today after I had my bf% tested this afternoon. 10.6% at 209lbs. I lost 6lbs in a couple of days, but whatever. I'm ok with that. Still a ways from my goal, but after I get to single digits, I'll work on putting on some lean mass. But then it will be time to get ready for long sleeve shirts again anyways. lol.
BTW, the pics turned out like shit. Seems my new phone has a much better camera, and it's harder to take close quarters pics in dim light. So I'm gonna have my woman take some with the regular camera tonight.

I also have exactly what my caliper measurements were, too, I'll post that up as well.

Last edited:
Damn bro, you look awesome! I either pegged you wrong as a slacker or you have really upped your game! Your progress is pretty amazing.

Thanks DWGen! The Sus325 you sold me must be working well.

Dude, first off, thank you. Secondly, I'd say both! lol. I've never really been a slacker, but never really had my head as far into the game. It was always a hobby and fun, and permitted me to eat like shit as much as I wanted and not get fat. Now I got a little more serious, got my diet locked in, and I'm in the gym 7 days a week now. I will occasionally take a day off, but maybe like once a month or month and a half. The only thing I'm on is Sus325 (~500/wk), protein shakes, and BCAAs. I actually had/have a goal that I'm trying to reach. I want single digit bodyfat by Oct 15th then for Nov, Dec, and Jan I will put on more mass, so I can start to cut it up again starting Feb 1, to be lean and mean for the waterparks and beaches by May 1 and hopefully be working on being single digit again, but at 215-220. Might be a reach, but that's my bar that I've set.

So I've been bad for the last 3 weeks... no cardio, and my diet has slipped a little. But here's where I'm at right now. I gained some fat back, I think. The joys of stress!

Last edited:
Looking nice photo dude,.
Which workout you use to get such type of the quick results,.
Please share your workout here and share some more pics,.

Back