Raise your hand if you love Tren!

Masher59

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Raises Hand! I love it so much sometimes I put a little in my hair in the morning. :laugh:

eat clen
tren hard

and yeah i can't take it anymore , makes me too irritable and if i do use it its just at 50mg every other day tops! Just to fine tune my physique

eat clen
tren hard

and yeah i can't take it anymore , makes me too irritable and if i do use it its just at 50mg every other day tops! Just to fine tune my physique

Eat clen
Tren hard

Love it! LMAO, both hands raised.

I too love it but the sides can be a mutha fucher. Trensomnia, night sweats, temper, just to mention a few. And for some unknown reason it wipes out my appetite.

I love tren, but tren doesn't like me so much as I get older. I am thinking about giving it another try at sub 200 mg/wk dosage along with test cyp.

Tren is by far the most amazing compund i have used. I was so sceptical by Now I have grown the balls to use it won't run a cycle without it. I have a little trouble sleeping and sweat bullets all day and night but it gives best results. Man my wife showed me how my sweat stains the bed cover and ducks up my sweat towels. Crazy toxins.....

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

1002, 1003 Ohh Miss Corningstone I wasn't expecting you. I have little time to get to the gym, so I have to sculpt my guns at the office.

it took me a second to get that, great quote brutha! that shit was funny

Back