Recent front double bi

Zeus

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Here is a pictaken last shoulder day. Maken some decent gains...

You're thick and lean, have you even started dieting yet? If you've stayed like that year round that is just fucking crazy, good work

You're thick and lean, have you even started dieting yet? If you've stayed like that year round that is just fucking crazy, good work

Zeus just naturally stays lean like that eating whatever he wants...he has a good metabolism...we will start his prep around 16 weeks out from the nov. show...(if that is what he wants to do) I think its around 20 weeks out right now...He has pretty good genetics, and once he gets everything worked out at home, he will be a damn good bodybuilder...one I believe I can take to the national level in a couple years....

Lke Chris said, I have prob the craziest fckn meatbalismon here. And that is no joke. If you all seen how and what I eat, you would shit your pants. I'm not joking at all when I say I eat around 6500 to 8000 cals a day and I stay lean like this. I'm actualy glad that I keep lean. Helps t see all the gains you make as you make them not to mention dieting wll be way easier. As god as my witness, I eat an entire jacks frozen pizza every nite before I go to bed and will wake up 3lbs lighter. Crazy shit!!!!!!

nice pick zeus, i dont think i have ever seen you smile though,lol, somehting wrong with your grill? lol

nice pick zeus, i dont think i have ever seen you smile though,lol, somehting wrong with your grill? lol

LOL!!!!! I never smile in my pics. If I do it's a rare thing. I have always been that way. My youngst son is the same way. Makes me look like a badass, LOL!!!!!!!! No but I just dnt like smiling in my pics. Never have. Thanx Jenn. my arms were a little behind so I have really been hittn them hard. Now they are prob one of my best body parts.....

Last edited:
Back