Recipe for Nandrolone Phenylpropionate please

ITS PRETTY AMAZING THIS POST ORIGINATED IN 2004 , OVER 10 YEARS AGO PEOPLE WERE STARTING TO BREW THEIR OWN GEAR! CRAZY!!!

wow 10 years... thts amazing i dont think tht ive ever seen a post still alive after tht amount of time past...

Hey PowderGuy, I'm abt to try your prop/NPP recipe but would like to include some Masteron. I only have mast enanthate on hand. I don't see that as a issue do you? Thinking of lowering the NPP a bit to make "room"for the mast. I know it doesn't neccesarily take the same real estate but I don't want the oil too thick.

Honestly my friend you cannot add the Mast to the NPP/Prop esters. This will cause a crash, and you will not be able to salvage it (trust me on this). The two esters of NPP/Prop can be mixed together at 100/100. With the addition of mast. you will get a crash as two esters of the same chemical function will not be able to supersaturate and remain stable. I highly suggest not making it with mast. you can do Mast/Prop mix at a low Mg/Ml though.

Honestly my friend you cannot add the Mast to the NPP/Prop esters. This will cause a crash, and you will not be able to salvage it (trust me on this). The two esters of NPP/Prop can be mixed together at 100/100. With the addition of mast. you will get a crash as two esters of the same chemical function will not be able to supersaturate and remain stable. I highly suggest not making it with mast. you can do Mast/Prop mix at a low Mg/Ml though.

Glad I asked. Thanks for saving me. My only blend was a 75 tren ace/ 40 test p/ 35 dbol. Tricky adding the dbol at higher temp but 500ml worked great in GSO (low concentration per ml, yes I know) it's set up for 1 or 2 CC ed usage an hour pre-WO if possible.

anyway the prop/mast seems btr and I can adjust the draw amt of standalone NPP. So by low mast/prop you are like 75/75?

100/100 will be fine with 1.5% BA and 3% BB by total volume. Do not go over 30mls at a time though, it has a tendency to become a pain in the ass at higher volumes and sometimes crashes-I honestly don't know why.

I know the 100/100 will do just fine bro.

I have a Corning stir/hotplate should I heat the solvents with prop/mast to 180f while stirring with stir bar and then add the GSO and cut heat and stir for a while before filtering? I don't like wasting time with syringe filters and too much gets lost in a bottle cap to do 30ml. I already heat my liter of oil to 250f then let cool to 130f and filter thru a .22 btl cap and keep in in a glass receiver flask in a dark cabinet until ready to use so I guess its "USP filtered".

I would not heat it to 180. I would go no higher than 112. If you do you start the degradation process. Do like you mentioned but watch the heat. Even if you filter the oil once mixed you will have to filter it again into a sterile multi dose vial.

No, you guys need to know that your solvents break down at certain temps so why would you heat it till the point of breakdown?

I see so many heating it to well over what the solvents can take before evaporating off or breaking down and chemically altering the product.
Most bact dies off at 165 degrees.

This same thing applies to oils, you can cook them off and degrade them as well. Do your research first before applying these methods as the knowledge is out there you just have to be willing to find it and use it.

No, you guys need to know that your solvents break down at certain temps so why would you heat it till the point of breakdown?

I see so many heating it to well over what the solvents can take before evaporating off or breaking down and chemically altering the product.
Most bact dies off at 165 degrees.

This same thing applies to oils, you can cook them off and degrade them as well. Do your research first before applying these methods as the knowledge is out there you just have to be willing to find it and use it.

solvent break down, as in the carrier oil are you talking about.not sure what you mean when you say "solvents"

Back