RIP Macho Man Randy Savage

They will blame it on steroids like with all the other wrestlers who have died.

yeah I got a sun burn at work last year-one of the guys that I worked with said he heard that certain steriods cause the body to become sensitive to sunlight. Guess the whole crew must have been on them.

Steroids will cause asteroids to hit the earth and is going to wipe of civilization.

I had the pleasure of meeting Macho Man several times and even got to work out with him before about ten years ago when he was training to be Buzzsaw in the first Spiderman Movie. Every time I met him it was as if me as a fan was his number one priority. He loved his fans. He would stop what ever he was doing to sign an autograph. IMO he was what a celebrity should be. Greatfull and respectful of its fan. Because without the fans you are nothing. Macho Man knew this.

RIP.

Snap it to a slim jim! I remember when he did those commercials when I was a kid.

I was watching some of his matches from back in the early 90s, he was a great guy in wrestling. I loved watching him then and it was cool to watch him after all these years. I even enjoyed watching him get bitten by that cobra of Jake the Snake Roberts...I still remember seeing that as a kid and getting very upset. I was reading earlier today that the snake bite was obviously planned, but wasn't planned to happen as long as it did because Jake had a hard time getting the cobra to release.

He was one hell of a baseball player when he was a young man.. He play for the St. louis Cardinals in the minors !!!! He will be missed !!! RIP Macho Man !!!!

Back