roid rage at planet fitness

^^ exactly nobody is stopping me in the middle of a workout for grunting period... Ive been to probably 12 gyms in my city and ive finally found one i love going too. I like just about everything about it. I drive about 20 miles just to go here daily lol. It sucks that its far away but if you find a place that you know you can grow in and love going i think its worth it.

No matter how stupid the alarm is, I would never do that. I would just cancel my membership and stop going. Then proceed to tell everyone just how bad the gym it.

He looks like a 5 year old on a temper tantrum. Very immature.

I agree i would never outrage like that unless like i said they took a years worth of money membership fees etc and wouldnt give it back because they cancelled it. Then i would probably flip out a little.

I would definitely drive 20-30 to get to a good gym. I like gym's always have. I drive 15-20 minutes to get to my gym where I belong since 1989. I have another 2 minutes away but only use it when I am short on time.

I would definitely drive 20-30 to get to a good gym. I like gym's always have. I drive 15-20 minutes to get to my gym where I belong since 1989. I have another 2 minutes away but only use it when I am short on time.

I agree i also have one about half a mile from me lol i will pretty much skip a workout if i cant go to my normal one.

I agree, I wont settle just because its close or convenient.

Great.. You guys just made me feel like a childish brat.. haha..OH WELL.. So what I have an anger/temperament problem with egotistical Males.. I guess it's that whole dominance thing.. who's the king lion syndrome.. the dominant pride male... Whatever.. I am not ashamed with what I did.. but that guy should be.. you DO NOT get in a woman's face for no reason at all.. *Unless she is your wife and you catch her in bed with another dude* The saying holds true.. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE.. Husbands who come home early DO.

lol! i love it!!

Although I did not throw shit around like that guy, I set off the alarm as well at a Planet Fitness. It was the only gym around in the area where I was getting ready for a show and at that point I was pretty damn flat and very thirsty.
At any rate, I am banned from all the PF gyms, or so I as told...

You too MMX2.. Lol.. Oh well. At least there is no shortage of gyms in my area.. down with PF !!

Wow am I glad we don't have that shit gym here on the west coast. I can really appreciate what that guy did; though I hope he wasn't arrested. Those cock suckers deserve it.

The dude filming was hiding because I guess he thought he was going to throw him next. The thing that impressed me most was how tough that mirror was. It took a 25 to the chin and never broke.

this needed to be embedded so we can all see it lmao its old as balls, surprised someone hasn’t gone postal at a planet fitness yet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gfJTXDppVNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IeBb-8nWANA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love that shit! I told em to fuck off and I left when that damn thing went off on me. No grunting or dropping weights... kiss my fucking ass.

Back