Seasons are changing... has your workout?

Scout200

Now that Spring has sprung, I find that I'm spending more time outside and plan to get my entire family involved with running/jogging once it gets warmer. How has your workout routine changed?

Yeah dieting better for the beach, but we have been able to walk outside year round, I just find myself trying to eat a little more clean with more cardio this time of year

i went to a more offseason type a routine. i changed it up to 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off.... i just need more rest. between work the gym, and dealing with my crazy family, im exhausted.

sounds to me like you might be overtraining
you add a ton of stress in your life and it's not hard to overtrain

I work 5 days and take the weekend off. If I feel my body needs the rest I will take a Wednesday off and since my last training of the weeks is arms that is an easy workout. If I look at my arms wrong they grow so it is no big deal. They don't get the focus my other parts get. I just listen to my body and don't stick to a routine of days on and off

I work 5 days and take the weekend off. If I feel my body needs the rest I will take a Wednesday off and since my last training of the weeks is arms that is an easy workout. If I look at my arms wrong they grow so it is no big deal. They don't get the focus my other parts get. I just listen to my body and don't stick to a routine of days on and off

I need to start learning to do that too.... I usually go 6 days a weeks with either sat or sunday off, sometimes both if I have a really busy wkend

I'm on a 4 day split, Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri. I love it, plenty of rest and I can be as intense as I want and not have to worry about being too sore for the next workout

but we have been able to walk outside year round,

Nice, you're quite fortunate! I'm in South Dakota and it's finally getting warmer outside... I can't wait for the ground to dry up so I can do more activities outside with my kiddos.

Nice, you're quite fortunate! I'm in South Dakota and it's finally getting warmer outside... I can't wait for the ground to dry up so I can do more activities outside with my kiddos.
yeah If I could deal with South Dakota temps id be in Canada very quickly

yup.... working out more days... adding in supersets, changing diet around

gonna see what kind of contest shape i can get in without setting my eyes on one

Back