Severe cramps from lemonade

bigghorn

Banana
Anyone had this happen? I did heavy ass legs today and Tonite I drank two big glasses of real lemonade. Not very sweet but tart.. Two hours later I'm on the floor and both hammys locked up for half an hour or more till I crawled to get water.. Wth? Is it the citric acid in lemons or what?? No more for me ever!!

Maybe so- but I also drink something to replenish electrolytes post workout... To each their own.

I usually do drink post workout bev and I did .. Forgot to say I drank the lemonade 6 hours later .. Also last night sleeping my calve cramped up so fricken bad also .. So I drank more water after I crawled to the sink..

I would have payed to see u crawl to the sink,lol, do u really think the lemonade had anything to do with it? I never heard anything like this however nothing surprises me anymore

I would have payed to see u crawl to the sink,lol, do u really think the lemonade had anything to do with it? I never heard anything like this however nothing surprises me anymore

Gotta be the lemonade..I now remember drinking some camping and woke up in the middle of the night with hammy cramp and about destroyed the tent trying to crawl my way out.. No kidden!!! Has to be citric acid sucken electrolytes outa the muscles or something..

Back