she wanted it her way

theBIGness

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vuC5Osh5HDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

really????? I hate to say it, but the idiots watching are just as messed up as her, someone should of put her on her ass, some people just have no sense. There ought to be a common sense test, if you fail, you get sent to a prison camp for the mentally retarded that way we dont have to deal with you, lol.

really????? I hate to say it, but the idiots watching are just as messed up as her, someone should of put her on her ass, some people just have no sense. There ought to be a common sense test, if you fail, you get sent to a prison camp for the mentally retarded that way we dont have to deal with you, lol.
Agreed, stick her ass in fry cooker.

what you see when you dont have a gun......

It would have taken many, many, many clips to care of all those shit-bags

Im not saying this as a racial thing, so dont take it that way, but those r some ghetto ass pieces of shit

These people are worse then people with mental disabilities and gives them a bad name. People with true disabilities is not their fault and I feel truely sorry for them. These people however are just stupid and a disgrace to society.

Im not saying this as a racial thing, so dont take it that way, but those r some ghetto ass pieces of shit
fucking animals is more like it! Pretty shitty that that dirty ho-ass-skank can carry on like that, fat ass flopping up and down, and not ONE person did a damn thing..... and those were men filming?? :nope:

Damn her man must be proud of her:drooling:

Where's my Mc40, ya'll mf's? Whatchoo means you ain't gots no malt liquor up in here?

These people are worse then people with mental disabilities and gives them a bad name. People with true disabilities is not their fault and I feel truely sorry for them. These people however are just stupid and a disgrace to society.

Thats what I was saying, thats why I called her retarded, its because she has the ability to know better and still act like that, that is what retarded to me is, people that are born with disabilities dont have a choice, but that skank should be somewhere shes not a danger to anyone else.

"I said god damn it I want extra mayo wif my chicken, fuckin ass shit"

anyone that has a problem wif dat is racist

good thang tha cops is writtin speedin tickets down the road to middle class :tread:

Reminds me of 'that table' in the cafeteria in high school. How could one table be louder than the other fifty combined?

It's amazing how quick they get into "riot mode" when in a group like that. Not an ounce of common sense in the whole bunch combined.

i seen the same thing happen at denny's the other night, some poeples kids i swear. really nothing any one can do unless your the police.

i ate my club sandwich and watched the show.

the thing is, is if you get involvled.....expecially here where i live, your risking getting shot. and the way i look, ill for sure get shot.....and that would suck.....all over some dumb asses ignorants.

We need security with guns at fast food restaurants , and I think besides the personal attacks and attacks the property damage if continued when the personel tell them to quit and pull out the gun..... Should permit the right to shoot them. Just my opinion.

Back