Shirts too tight around the sleeves!

S

saudades

It is so hard to find a good shirt! If I get one that fits around my arms, the rest of it just about covers me like a muumuu, lol.

I had let them come down to 18.5" a few months ago to try and balance them to my chest, but they're back to 19" again. They get pumped up to 19.5" at the gym. I literally couldn't get my shirt back on last night because the sleeves were too tight (the shirt was tight to begin with).

I had let them come down to 18.5" a few months ago to try and balance them to my chest, but they're back to 19" again. They get pumped up to 19.5" at the gym. I literally couldn't get my shirt back on last night because the sleeves were too tight (the shirt was tight to begin with).

try finding some with almost 22's. it only gets worse. Long sleeve's are the hardest.

19.25, been up to 20's. Try the "athletic fit". I havent been shopping in a while. The wife buys my stuff anyway, but those shirts fit nice and dont make you look like some fat guy.

Where do you find shirts like that, normal? I buy my own shirts, but I haven't been able to locate shirts like that--don't have a lot of bucks to spend on a shirt either (it all goes toward the "other" stuff if you know what I mean, lol). My wife hates it when I have to buy new clothes because I'm bigger, yet doesn't mind it if I get smaller--go figure.

try finding some with almost 22's. it only gets worse. Long sleeve's are the hardest.

I'd actually like to experience that if it were possible for someone of my frame to get to 22. Yeah, dress shirts are the hardest.

I think the last shirt my wife bought was at target-lol, but its one of my favorite shirts cause it fits.

What a bad problem lol. I have to go to abercrombie or hollister to get sleeves I don't fit. LOL. I finally hit 17 but considering I was well under twelve about 7 or 8 years ago I have made progress.

Yeah, you'll start having problems now. After 17", it starts to get difficult to find shirts that fit correctly.

you can also buy inexpensive shirts and bring them to a tailor to take the waist in a little... My dry cleaner will alter a shirt for like 5 or 10 bucks I don't remember how much she charges but it's not much. So sometimes I buy them a little bigger and have her take the waist in... I'm not that big these days and I end up wanting my sleeves to be tighter on the shirts I buy!

Where do you find shirts like that, normal? I buy my own shirts, but I haven't been able to locate shirts like that--don't have a lot of bucks to spend on a shirt either (it all goes toward the "other" stuff if you know what I mean, lol). My wife hates it when I have to buy new clothes because I'm bigger, yet doesn't mind it if I get smaller--go figure.

thats cause when you buy new clothes, it takes money out of HER wardrobe fund. And we all know a woman can never have too many clothes. :puke:

thats cause when you buy new clothes, it takes money out of HER wardrobe fund. And we all know a woman can never have too many clothes. :puke:
dude, my girls closet is bigger than my living room..... its fuckin retarded. I think i own 4 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes, and some t-shirts, lol

Ha. Single here. The only women's clothes that arrive at my place have less than 24 hours to leave.

As far as stuff fitting wrong.. my jeans and pants have been the hardest thing. The legs are snug, and the waist is too big. And it seems jeans are being made smaller and smaller. Damn europeans.

My wife has over fifty pair of shoes too and says she needs two more pair. I have two pair of dress shoes and two pair of tennis shoes. I work out in one pair. I have about 20 tshirts but only a few pair of pants. I am relieved to know Im not the only one who has a wife whose last name should be Marcos. They fill up the whole freaking bedroom. As far as the jeans my quads are only 25 inches and I can' t hardly get them in any jeans even relaxed fit.

lets see here keds,nike,reebok,sketchers,prada,docs,armani,guchi,asics,addidas,eastlands,let me see what else i can find. if i would put her shoes toe to toe i would be in a diferent area code.lol

im 260 now.. arms are just over 19.5. Just bought 3 shirts from kohls.
Brand names Axist.
They have a XXL "Modern Cut" It tappers at the bottom. This is a dress shirt for work, But its nice cause they have some arm room, and dont make you look fat.-anyway, fits nice... Not much room for more growth, but it will work for now. Everything is marked down ofcourse, so i picked up all three shirts for $100.

Back